• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jawja Specials

My favorite commercial is him in a jean jacket walking through the woods stating re-elect the original outsider. Like dude you are the most on brand white male politician there is. Though counterpoint is Ossof is the same for the democrats, just two blah choices.

My favorite commercial is him in a jean jacket walking through the woods stating re-elect the original outsider. Like dude you are the most on brand white male politician there is. Though counterpoint is Ossof is the same for the democrats, just two blah choices.

I don't know. Ossof straight eviscerating him in that debate to the point that Perdue was scared to get back on the stage with him was pretty epic. I like Ossof.

So does anyone have a pulse on the expected outcome today? I haven't been following it.

I don't know. Ossof straight eviscerating him in that debate to the point that Perdue was scared to get back on the stage with him was pretty epic. I like Ossof.

Oh don't get me wrong, Ossof is worlds better than Perdue. His ability to take down Perdue just demonstrates how much Perdue sucks. You do have a white, wealthy, male who was propped up by the established party despite being 33 years old, never holding office, and losing a congressional seat that was then won by a black female when he wasn't running.

Bunch of experts are seeing a split which makes no sense to me. I mean if you are going to vote Dem, you vote Dem. Pub, pub.
Especially since there are only two choices on the ballot. Only agreement is it's expected to be close.

Super close race either way, like 55/45 toss up range completely based on early voting demographic data. Black vote up, white vote down, republican early voting up less day of vote left to make up deficit. Safe bet from past outcomes, runoffs, it being Georgia is both republicans win. We also won't know officially today because once again are not allow to count early votes until 7pm.

Stay home white people! Trump said not to vote! Man, I'd love to see the dems take control. The collective pub meltdown would be epic.

Charlie Daniels knew something about Trump, Perdue, Loeffler and Mitch forty years ago.

Bunch of experts are seeing a split which makes no sense to me. I mean if you are going to vote Dem, you vote Dem. Pub, pub.
Especially since there are only two choices on the ballot. Only agreement is it's expected to be close.

I am 100% certain that some of your golf buddies would happily vote for Perdue but would hesitate voting for Loeffler and would leave that race blank.

My bet is that the total number of votes in the Warnock/Loeffler race is at least 1% lower than the total number of votes in the Perdue/Ossoff race.

My wife and I did our part as two former R voters that voted for both D’s.

Saw 3 polls yesterday, 2 with Ds slightly up and 1 with Pubs slightly up. And once again, they exactly mirrored each other, so I don't expect much cross over.

I'm surprised there haven't been polls by the top organizations in GA. If you look at 538, it's all C level pollsters. These numbers could be way off on either side.

Saw 3 poles yesterday, 2 with Ds slightly up and 1 with Pubs slightly up. And once again, they exactly mirrored each other, so I don't expect much cross over.

Cville deac just lobbin' y'all softballs over here for jokes about my mother.

Back