• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jawja Specials

Cville deac just lobbin' y'all softballs over here for jokes about my mother.

I was going to tell you when we get wings, but I've given up your mom for my new years resolution. It's been weird ghosting her the last few days...I just don't know if I can break it to her.

I doubt it makes a difference, but you do know that Kelly Leoffler did not campaign with any KKK folks. That was a false accusation made by the Ossoff campaign.

In contrast to the general election where GOTV efforts were a concern you can't say the Democrats aren't trying. I have received 8 text messages, 4 phone calls, and a door knocker within the last 24 hours all with information on where to vote, when to vote, rides to polls, and how if I vote congress can get me that straight 2,000 dollar cash money.

I think slut shaming Mako's mom is pretty trashy. How she makes money or entertains herself is her business. Get woke.

I doubt it makes a difference, but you do know that Kelly Leoffler did not campaign with any KKK folks. That was a false accusation made by the Ossoff campaign.

It was not a false accusation it was an exaggeration. The Klansman showed up at her rally to support her and she took a picture with him. Seems pretty reasonable to point out that Leoffler is the candidate of KKK.

It was not a false accusation it was an exaggeration. The Klansman showed up at her rally to support her and she took a picture with him. Seems pretty reasonable to point out that Leoffler is the candidate of KKK.

I'm sure there were Klansmen at Warnock and Ossoff rallies too. They would've been protesting and causing a disturbance, but probably there.

well BBD already hit one over the fence so the mercy rule is currently in effect.

Let mako's mom use her own safe word when she wants thank you very much.

Also, re the pole with pubs up... of course they are. They certainly don't go down.

I think slut shaming Mako's mom is pretty trashy. How she makes money or entertains herself is her business. Get woke.

Shaming? More like standing ovation before tapping back in.

I'm surprised there haven't been polls by the top organizations in GA. If you look at 538, it's all C level pollsters. These numbers could be way off on either side.

There was an article/post in the Times about this today - the lead in was "Not a single major telephone pollster conducted a survey in Georgia ahead of Tuesday's runoff election - partly out of exhaustion after the polls missed the mark in November's general contest, and partly because of how dicey it always is to poll a runoff, when turnout patterns become especially difficult to predict."

According to Fact Checkers, it was a false accusation.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/31/politics/ossoff-loeffler-kkk-fact-check/index.html

And ALL republican candidates are the candidates of the KKK. But I doubt any republicans, Loeffler included, are dumb enough to knowingly have their picture taken with a known Klansman. As the Fact Checkers article states, politicians have their pictures taken with people they don't know all the time. This was a false accusation and a low blow by the Ossoff campaign.

Having watched these campaign ads for two months, I would tell you they have all been reprehensible, with the exception of Rafael Warnock's. Ossoff's have been only slightly less scummy than Loeffler's or Perdue's.

I would have liked to see polls about the reaction to Trump and the GOP contesting the election. That’s it. Horse race polls would have been meaningless and may be in general. We know it’s close. Polls can’t really predict turnout.

I have absolutely no hope that Dems will get both, I just hope that Warnock wins his because fuuuuuuuuck Loeffler

Back