• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jawja Specials

I have absolutely no hope that Dems will get both, I just hope that Warnock wins his because fuuuuuuuuck Loeffler

I agree. Warnock is a good, decent, honest, intelligent man with a genuine interest in serving the people of GA. While I hope Ossoff wins as well, he’s more of a slimy opportunist.

I agree. Warnock is a good, decent, honest, intelligent man with a genuine interest in serving the people of GA. While I hope Ossoff wins as well, he’s more of a slimy opportunist.

As compared to Perdue, Ossoff is a virgin.

I guess I have to remind everyone to not quote RJ as that defeats the whole purpose of having him on ignore kthx

Fair take. Shame they couldn’t get a better candidate. I thought that McBath improving on Ossoff by 2 points less than 18 months and turning it into a likely D seat showed that Dems could do much better than Ossoff.

I guess I have to remind everyone to not quote RJ as that defeats the whole purpose of having him on ignore kthx

This.

But I doubt any republicans, Loeffler included, are dumb enough to knowingly have their picture taken with a known Klansman.

Seriously? It would be a viewed as a positive for the base right now.

Everything about Republicans is obviously sickening and evil -- what they are currently doing in PA right now is just another example -- the idea that there is a depth of evil or stupidity they will not reach is laughable. But let's call out a democrat's low blow, while still acknowledging the Republicans are the party of the Klan. Fucking laughable.

Out of everything, the fact that a large portion of the Republican base is rallying around Kyle Rittenhouse, who just pled not guilty, as a hero makes me the most sick. They are just a diseased group of individuals and there is no reasoning with them, and no hope for them (or us as a result).

Last edited:
Loeffler has had her picture taken with the same klansman on more than one occasion.

While most of what has happened since 11/3 has been disqualifying announcing your are going to object to the certification the night before the election should be absolutely disqualifying.

Yo guys, it's a new year. How about everyone let whatever beef you have with RJ go and try to move forward as one board, united and strong.

neat

This has been a concern of mine - there are a not-insignificant number of voters who don't trust either party being in power. And most prefer some sort of bipartisanship. It's one thing that McConnell and Republicans cynically took advantage of when Obama was in office. (And then immediately ignored once they had power so that they could maximize tax cuts for their donors.)

On the other hand, that article looks to be based on conversations with two voters, one of which voted for Trump.

when do they start counting mail-in ballots?

expected date when we'll know results?

I think they start counting mail-in ballots at 7:00 pm. I've heard Thursday to Friday for final results but I think we'll have a good sense of things tonight.

Even if one of these clowns wins, how any conservative or Republican could be proud of them is a wonder. They're both horrible candidates in every way, even by ever-lower GOP standards. Of course as Trump proves many Republicans will vote for literally anything or anybody to keep Democrats out of office, so no doubt they've still got a great chance to win, in spite of their hapless and inept campaigns, multiple financial and ethical misdeeds, and currying favor with batshit-crazy Qanon types, Klansmen, and every form of rural riffraff in Georgia.

Because the Republican Party exists only to beat democrats. They don’t care.

Just saw Stacey Abrams interviewed on CNN. She is impressive.

In his speech last night, Trump said he would be back here in 18 months campaigning against Brian Kemp. I wonder if that means he’ll be campaigning for Stacey Abrams.

I assume there will be plenty of jockeying for the Trump stooge who will win his favor to challenge Kemp.

Or you could still just ignore it. RJ has done his part so far on return. Let's all give him the benefit of the doubt.

Just saw Stacey Abrams interviewed on CNN. She is impressive.

In his speech last night, Trump said he would be back here in 18 months campaigning against Brian Kemp. I wonder if that means he’ll be campaigning for Stacey Abrams.

Kemp is getting primaried.

Back