• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jawja Specials

Exit polls are complete trash and any takes from them are also trash. Also I would much rather be warnock than ossoff. Living in GA there is a clear Loeffler is kinda crazy, but the real crazies wanted Collins vibe. If you are a Republican ticket splitter it’s Warnock/Perdue.

Warnock has consistently been up a few thousand. If either is going to win, it will be him. It looks good for both Dems so far. Fulton County is only 22% reported. They've got about 350K more votes and those will break down to around 260K to 90K.

Last edited:
Only real question remaining is GOP E-Day turnout. If it is close to November, Perdue wins. I think Warnock can breathe fairly easy either way though.

I’m feeling cautiously optimistic. Looks like Ossoff is running on top of Biden’s numbers and Warnock is running over Ossoff’s.

Round here, it’s the nut punch and it’s a curse.

Dave Wasserman is saying D sweep is the likeliest result.

I'd put big money on Doug Collins being the primary opponent to Kemp in 2022. He's currently 54 years old - he's nowhere near too old to be running. Trump pushed Kemp to nominate Collins over Loeffler for the Senate but Kemp didn't listen.

If Loeffler doesn't win tonight, Trump will be reminding Georgia voters that not only did Kemp screw him over in 2020, he also chose the Senator that lost to Warnock while he wanted that pick to be Doug Collins.

A couple of notes from listening to Hannity on the radio this afternoon:

Reports of 45+ minute waits in Cherokee County at 530p. Georgia does seem to have a pop in post-work voting (I know when I lived in Atlanta from 2012-2019, I would always go to work and then stop by the polling place around 6 pm on my way home), but not sure what that's worth.

Sean was very nervous. He was nervous on election day, he sounded even more on edge today.

It was sounding like if there's a split, it would be Loeffler/Ossoff. My personal thought is if there's 850k voters today, then Loeffler has a chance. I think Perdue needs 1M voters, which I don't think happens.

Mersk, read my entire post. The Doug Collins I posted about is the ex-bball player and coach. I mentioned his son- former Dookie Chris Collins. :)

Early signs that, as expected, Ossoff is running behind Warnock. Likely that the Warnock/Perdue split carries the day as many predicted.

With 41% of the vote in, Ossoff and Warnock and with .2 of 1% of each other.

None of the I’m an awful Republican but I’m not that crazy I’ll vote for Trump counties have reported much. The not quite close enough to Atlanta but not quite far enough away to be a rural hellscape. The I’ll say I live in Atlanta but drove two hours to work people and places. That’s where I think the race will be known.

We stop the count at midnight, right? That’s the way it’s supposed to be.

Slow the count we don’t want results until Biden’s electoral victory is confirmed by the profiles in cowardice that are Republican senators. Easy to see the sad we lost power im with Cruz now flip.

Back