• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jawja Specials

Kemp is getting primaried.

It's just another sign of how batshit crazy the GOP is now that Kemp, himself a hard-right conservative in the Trump mold and who has sucked up to Trump since the 2016 election, and helped purge the GA voter rolls, is now an enemy of the Trumpite GOP and will likely face a serious primary challenge from an even more extreme conservative in 2022. It would be like Reagan claiming that Jesse Helms isn't conservative enough for the GOP and running an even worse reactionary against him (if that were possible.)

Ossoff's lead is diminishing quickly. Put a Band-Aid on it!

So who is winning this thing so far taking into account who to expect on counties that haven't come in?

If Georgia elects 2 Democrat senators, I’ll name my next kid after Stacy Abrams. Boy or girl.

The one good thing is less than 40% has come in from Cobb County.

CNN just showing that there's like nothing reported yet from Forsyth county, which is bigly republican. Oh Nice, but DeKalb is only 29% in. And Gwinnett is only 34% in. And yes, it seems like they're doing better than Biden did. Seems encouraging.

Last edited:
And as of right now, the split is happening. Warnock and Perdue are up.

GA Secretary of State is holding a presser in a few minutes. Hope he's not backtracking to help GOP in Senate races.

It looks good for the Democrats. Republicans needed to build a wall of votes tallied within the first 3 or 4 hours that could withstand votes tallied later in Atlanta and Savannah. This doesn't look like enough.

Last edited:
It looks good for the Democrats. Republicans needed to build a wall of votes tallied within the first 3 or 4 hours that could withstand votes tallied later in Atlanta and Savannah. This doesn't look like enough.

yeah the #maths I'm using just watching CNN makes it look like the Dems have both these races. But unfortunately we'll have to deal with another Pubs being up (right now) until those damn voting machines robbed it again nonsense.

Wasserman has seen enough for warnock....one down.

He actually said it. Wow.

He actually said it. Wow.

Some of the comments are just so dumb -- like, "wait a second Dave, I guess you haven't see the most recent counts on CNN -- the Republicans are winning, Dave. Please take this back."

Back