• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jawja Specials

Looks like only the servants are wearing masks at Loeffler's campaign party

Some of the comments are just so dumb -- like, "wait a second Dave, I guess you haven't see the most recent counts on CNN -- the Republicans are winning, Dave. Please take this back."

I wish everyone had to take statistics.

It's looking good for Warnock, as it's likely that DeKalb and Chatham Counties will put him into a significant lead. Ossoff is much more worrisome at this point, as Perdue has a 90,000 vote lead. That race is going to be extremely tight either way, and is almost certainly heading for a recount.

Too early IMHO, but

I have no idea who that is and he looks a bit like a hipster, but anyone whose first name is just one letter commands respect. Like F. Scott Fitzgerald.

If this hold up Joe Manchin will be the most powerful person in the Senate aka the guy who represents the state with the shittiest economy. What a great government system we have.

It’s done. Stacey Abrams did it. Manchin is now the most powerful person in the Senate. And hence one of the most powerful people in America.

If I'm Murkowski or Collins I'm changing to Independent tomorrow if Democrats win this.

Why? This completely frees them to be Trump lackeys now. They had to pretend to be the "conscience" of the GOP but now that they are the Senate minority, they can fully embrace Trumpism

If this hold up Joe Manchin will be the most powerful person in the Senate aka the guy who represents the state with the shittiest economy. What a great government system we have.

Better than Mitch McConnell.

031dc9b4a0f78b3a8a59c61ac7b69710.jpg

At least we have a chance at some reasonable legislation. Biden has always worked from the middle.

Stock market finna take a dive tomorrow.

If Dems win, their first bill should be to add DC and Puerto Rico as states.

Back