• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jawja Specials

At least we have a chance at some reasonable legislation. Biden has always worked from the middle.

Fuck the middle - Dems have full government control, time to turn this country into Finland over the next two years.

sets up for a historically important two year window

my faith in the Democrats to take care of business is not even mustard seed in size

all thanks to the most bland human being to run for office, Cal Cunningham

though I wonder how Georgia plays out if Dems were one short instead of two

Woof, DeKalb is actually closer to 50% reported instead of the 40% previously estimated. That seems to drastically change things.

Correct.

And I don't think Murkowski and Collins are actually Donald lackeys - they just wanted to retain institutional power and backed the horse they rode in on.

Woof, DeKalb is actually closer to 50% reported instead of the 40% previously estimated. That seems to drastically change things.

Don't believe so. Elections administrator tweeted ten-fifteen minutes ago that DeKalb has 171k+ votes coming in "soon"

Don't the dems pick up a few senate seats in 2022 based on the map? It's mainly about being able to keep the House in 2022.

Don't believe so. Elections administrator tweeted ten-fifteen minutes ago that DeKalb has 171k+ votes coming in "soon"

CNN just literally said the CEO of that county administrator said the number was 130,000 votes outstanding, not 170,000. Who knows if they're right, but they clearly just definitively said it's 130,000 votes. hopefully they misspoke, are mistaken.

Last edited:
Are these both full 6-year terms? Or is the Warnock race just for a couple of years?

CNN just literally said the CEO of that county administrator said the number was 130,000 votes outstanding, not 170,000. Who knows if they're right, but they clearly just definitively said it's 130,000 votes. hopefully they misspoke, are mistaken.

This isn't in the bag by any means. I think Warnock will win, but Ossoff still seems to be very much a question mark.

Sterling just tweeted again "Let me restate...DeKalb has 171k+ advanced votes to upload" directly in response to a report from CNN.

ETA: Sterling is the Voting Systems Implementation Manager for the state

I'm enjoying the gap between Ossoff and Warnock absolutely blowing all the minds of the pundits. As if there is no comprehensible reason anyone would ever vote for just one or the other. I mean, have they met actual people lately?

Sterling just tweeted again "Let me restate...DeKalb has 171k+ advanced votes to upload" directly in response to a report from CNN.

ETA: Sterling is the Voting Systems Implementation Manager for the state

Assuming that is true, and Ossoff wins about 80% of them, that still won't give him the lead over Perdue at this point. Unless there are a significant number of other large Democratic-leaning counties with some votes to report he's still in some trouble, or so it would seem.

"CNN just said 'there's dispute, there's some saying its 170,000 votes available"

Back