• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jawja Specials

Ossoff down by a few hundred now.

Ossoff trails by 877 votes now.

Under 500 votes in the Ossoff/Purdue race. I’m starting to feel pretty good about this.

I went to Fox News for some fair and balanced coverage and they aren’t even reporting on the election. Odd.

I'm very sorry for your loss, Loeffler was a great candidate

I'm not saying Loeffler was a great candidate - I think the opposite personally. She was my preferred candidate but I would have much rather had Collins running (and not having Collins and Loeffler going against each other in the initial jungle election).

Once Ossoff takes the lead they should just call the race. Based on the outstanding vote and the make up of that vote. It’s going to lean Dem and only increase the lead, i.e see the GA presidential race that just happened two months ago.

just like people lol’ed GA

Well we're short one Stacey Abrams. There are some promising candidates for Florida Dem Party chair who may help get things on track.

Is it too late to run Stacey Abrams for President in 2020?

I'm not saying Loeffler was a great candidate - I think the opposite personally. She was my preferred candidate but I would have much rather had Collins running (and not having Collins and Loeffler going against each other in the initial jungle election).
Maybe if the wall of white resentment and conspiracy theories starts to crack, that will be a good thing?

Oof, just jumped to 3,600 lead Perdue with 98% reporting. but 2% remaining means there's about 86,000 votes remaining to be counted.

I wonder how many of these gun-toting rubes who got to DC today are sound asleep assuming the Republicans won based on the early numbers, and will wake up tomorrow to potentially 2 losses thanks to late vote drops right as they lace up their boots to go riot.

So amazed that two marginal Dem Candidates are going to take the two Senate seats in Georgia.
Says two things in my mind.
1. The Pub Candidates were even more marginal than their opponents.
2. Second and pure poetic justice. Trump and his supporters post election behavior turned off so many voters that many Pubs, embarrassed, just said fuck it, and stayed home.

Last edited:
Back