• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jawja Specials

If Ossoff pulls it off, Schumer needs to give Manchin whatever he wants to vote for ending the filibuster. WV needs a lot of shit. Give him a bunch.

I went to Fox News for some fair and balanced coverage and they aren’t even reporting on the election. Odd.

Apparently they already know the outcome thanks to secret backdoor discussions between trump and hannity.

So amazed that two marginal Dem Candidates are going to take the two Senate seats in Georgia.
Says two things in my mind.
1. The Pub Candidates were even more marginal than their opponents.
2. Second and pure poetic justice. Trump and his supporters post election behavior turned off so many voters that many
Pubs, embarrassed, just said fuck it, and stayed home.

Agreed except I don't think Warnock was marginal. Ossoff I will definitely give you. Warnock was a good candidate.

So amazed that two marginal Dem Candidates are going to take the two Senate seats in Georgia.
2. Second and pure poetic justice. Trump and his supporters post election behavior turned off so many voters that many

It's going to still end up close just like two months ago. The turnout gap between Democrats and Republicans will be enough for the Democrats to win.

Raffenberger expects 4.6 million total votes, so we're short around 200-250K right now.

Looks good for the pedophile devil worshippers

If you didn't sacrifice a small child to will the people of Georgia to vote Democrat, you weren't trying hard enough

One report has about 28,000 absentee ballots sent to members of the U.S. armed forces not yet returned. By Georgia law, they can be received as late as Friday and still be counted.

Warnock is not a marginal candidate. Ossoff certainly is but he's a pretty good speaker and debater while Purdue is a mouth breathing dummy. Among other things.

Calling the pub candidates "more marginal" is a legacy of your blind belief in the republican party. Both are corrupt. Both are likely racists. Laughler? She's a f'ing joke and far far worse (and dumber) than Ossoff.

If they switch opponents does that make an easier dem match up?

One report has about 28,000 absentee ballots sent to members of the U.S. armed forces not yet returned. By Georgia law, they can be received as late as Friday and still be counted.

Sterling said 17k overseas/military outstanding, but that would be the max and we know there will be less than the outstanding that will actually come back.

I think they said like 26,000 overseas outstanding in the general election and something like 3500 ended up coming in within the three days. Also for some reason people use military as a catchall when it really means just general overseas ballots which include military.

I gave Pop the benefit of the doubt that he called them "marginal" because they had never held office before. By that definition, Loeffler was marginal as well which Pop acknowledges.

I think the low turnout theory for Republicans is BS. Both Republicans are going to get well over 2.2 million votes. By comparison, Kemp won in 2018 with under 2 million. There was plenty of Republican turnout. The real story is high Democrat turnout, particularly among young voters and Black voters.

I'm more bullish on Texas and North Carolina to become the new Georgia moving forward than Florida. You have to think about who's moving there. Young and diverse people are moving to Atlanta, Charlotte, RDU and all the Texas cities for jobs. People who move to Florida want to be the next Tiger King.

Ph, good sir, I take exception of your implied acceptance of calling Loeffler a marginal candidate. Far too generous. I say, good day to you.

I'm more bullish on Texas and North Carolina to become the new Georgia moving forward than Florida. You have to think about who's moving there. Young and diverse people are moving to Atlanta, Charlotte, RDU and all the Texas cities for jobs. People who move to Florida want to be the next Tiger King.

I agree with this. That's basically what I meant by not seeing the demographic shift. (Note: That was on the Dems in disarray thread)

TX, NC, and FL are the only real choices for a shift right now. Trump won every other red state by 8% or more. After TX, we're looking at Ohio, Iowa, and Alaska.

Warnock giving an acceptance speech from home. MSNBC doesn't have it but CNN does.

Last edited:
So at what point does Loeffler officially become a former Senator? After receipt date for overseas absentee ballots, or sooner?

136434062-10108109248118594-5390264808617549839-n.jpg

Back