• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Code of Ethics for Whites by BLM

FWD: FWD: FWD: Re: FWD: Re: Look at what RADICAL MARXIST Black Lives Matters wants to do to you!!!!

Imagine struggling so hard to find something that offends you that you need to go back to 2012. Life must be so difficult, if two random white guys wrote something 8 years ago that you disagree with

E-mail? Center said he got it from Google. I mean, for me, when I go to google.com I get a blank screen with an empty search box, a handful of websites I frequent (like this one!) and periodically a Doodle. Maybe at 2ish AM Eastern the Doodle was that document.

E-mail? Center said he got it from Google. I mean, for me, when I go to google.com I get a blank screen with an empty search box, a handful of websites I frequent (like this one!) and periodically a Doodle. Maybe at 2ish AM Eastern the Doodle was that document.

you think he just suddenly decided to google some string that found this document?

No, there's an implicit /s tag there.

This thread...did not go well.

Which former poster running away from their old post history is this?

So weird that a self-identified centrist keeps coming up with these dumb right-wing "talking points"

I'm still trying to figure out what he's mad about in the statement.

I won't be dictated to in place of dialogue. This is a you are for or against us document. Tell me this isn't still expected.

I have Ten Commandments. These aren't those.

What the fuck does this post even mean? Can somebody else who posts while shitfaced translate it?

What the fuck does this post even mean? Can somebody else who posts while shitfaced translate it?

"I am so wrapped up in the security of my Whiteness that an ethical code drafted by two white guys set on confronting racism terrifies me enough to compare it to the Bible."

My reaction when I saw the thread title - that it was started by "center"deac - and that it was started at 2AM: "Oh boy..."

This is one of the most epic self-owns on this board in recent memory. Wow. Just wow.

Back