• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Code of Ethics for Whites by BLM

What the fuck does this post even mean? Can somebody else who posts while shitfaced translate it?

Not quite shitfaced, but i got you:

I won't be dictated to in place of dialogue.

As a centrist, i am open to listening and learning from both sides. But i don't like being told what i should believe by antifa thugs

This is a you are for or against us document.

As a man in the political "center," i see this call for equality as antagonistic to my moral ambivalence about race

Tell me this isn't still expected.

Fuck if i know

I have Ten Commandments. These aren't those.

I follow only one law: God's law. Which is coincidentally closest to Jim Crow.

i'm going to suggest the mods put an auto-footer on his posts, kind of like twitter does with trump, to note that these are ridiculous statements

I am thinking that the “center” in “centerdeac’s” name has more to do with geography than with political spectrum. Maybe he lives in Missouri or Kansas.

Thanks for bringing this back up. Still fuming about being told what completely reasonable things I should do by two white dudes from eight years ago. My top is about to pop!

Back