• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 races (and 2021 for weird commonwealths like Virginia)

Good answer by Fetterman. Every Dem should answer it just like that. "We need to end the filibuster because we need to increase the minimum wage."

The goatee and forehead wrinkles make him look like Ming the Merciless and I'm here for it.

You should ask him on Twitter.

He's 43 and gearing up for his 3rd Senate run. He's a major shithead based on his Wikipedia page.

Lol.

Dems should start buying ads with Ron Johnson's crazy BS. Destroy the motherfucker with his own words.

Milwaukee Bucks senior VP 33-year old Alex Lasry, son of the owner Marc Lasry, is running for Senate in Wisconsin as a Democrat.

Milwaukee Bucks senior VP 33-year old Alex Lasry, son of the owner Marc Lasry, is running for Senate in Wisconsin as a Democrat.

He has a good intro video (and a good bankroll). I'll still throw him some cash -- anything to get rid of Johnson.

2021 Virginia races.

again? they did that for the congressional rep in my parents district. they MAGAts were pissed riggleman officiated a same sex wedding and was not trumpy enough so they primaried him with an evangelical (aka fake christian) in this same fashion.

2021 Virginia races.

That's how VA-5 picked Good over Denver Riggleman. VA Pubs haven't learned their lesson and continue to pick wingnuts at the state level. By having another drive-up convention, they're ensuring that they pick someone like Amanda Chase.

Speaking of Riggleman, he's been popular the last few months on the talk shows as an anti-Trump Pub on both the election results and the 1/6 insurrection. He used to be in Air Force intelligence and was the primary interviewee on a vice news show on the insurrection which was pretty well done. And the word is 2 of Good's staff members may have been involved in the pre 1/6 reconnaissance of the capitol.

again? they did that for the congressional rep in my parents district. they MAGAts were pissed riggleman officiated a same sex wedding and was not trumpy enough so they primaried him with an evangelical (aka fake christian) in this same fashion.

Oops, responded before I saw your post.

That's how VA-5 picked Good over Denver Riggleman. VA Pubs haven't learned their lesson and continue to pick wingnuts at the state level. By having another drive-up convention, they're ensuring that they pick someone like Amanda Chase.

Speaking of Riggleman, he's been popular the last few months on the talk shows as an anti-Trump Pub on both the election results and the 1/6 insurrection. He used to be in Air Force intelligence and was the primary interviewee on a vice news show on the insurrection which was pretty well done. And the word is 2 of Good's staff members may have been involved in the pre 1/6 reconnaissance of the capitol.

FWIW Amanda Chase seems pissed at this setup. Establishment Pubs do seem want to nominate Kirk Cox, who's to say if this plan will work-seems to be more likely to filter in crazies trying to game the system.

Not hard to bring crazies to liberty to vote for MAGAts.

Back