• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 races (and 2021 for weird commonwealths like Virginia)

Frustrating, but it can’t be particularly surprising.

I don’t have anything constructive to say that’s not going to start the same argument that I’ve had on this board 100 times already.

But the South, I tell you, is unnaturally conservative. The South is the poorest region in our nation and, therefore, [has] the least to conserve...

Everything was out in the open with him. And the rubes still didn't care. Blithering idiots the lot of em

I doubt everything is in the open with Trump. But I also doubt there is a homoerotic incest video of Trump and that’s what finally sunk Cawthorn with the voters.

The Oz and McCormick campaigns are already fighting over undated Pa. mail ballots as Senate primary recount looms

“We trust that in light of the Third Circuit’s judgment you will advise your respective boards to count any and all absentee or mail-in ballots that were timely received but were set aside/not counted simply because those ballots lacked a voter-provided date on the outside of the envelope,” wrote attorney Ron Hicks. “To the extent you are not willing to provide this advice, we ask for a formal hearing before your boards on this issue.”

Hicks is one of Pennsylvania’s top Republican election lawyers. He and his firm, Porter Wright Morris & Arthur, represented the campaign of then-President Donald Trump as he fought his loss in 2020. Hicks helped file a lawsuit aimed at stopping certification of the results in Pennsylvania before abruptly withdrawing from the case — and from representing Trump — days later.

I'm sure you will all be surprised to hear that a Trump lawyer who tried to have the election overturned in 2020 believes that all votes in the primary election of 2022 should be counted as his current client is behind.

They told you there was fraud, but did you listen?

Cuellar is going to win tonight and it’s going to suck shit

Cisneros just took a small lead. 63% of the vote in.

The reporting on that race is a shitshow, there are a half dozen different vote counts, Decision Desk has 84% in with Cueller
In the lead by 110 votes.

The incoherent ramblings of Herschel Walker on school shootings and gun control. Maybe he's drunk after winning his Senate primary tonight.

The incoherent ramblings of Herschel Walker on school shootings and gun control. Maybe he's drunk after winning his Senate primary tonight.

CTE is a bitch.

The official status of the Cueller-Cisneros race is too close to call with 6% of the vote still uncounted

Back