Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2022 races

I imagine Jeff Jackson will run. Im confident hed do a lot better than Cal Cunningham.

Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    Supposedly Lara Trump (Erics wife) weighing a NC Senate seat run. Apparently she grew up in Wilmington and went to State. Guess itll be another Elizabeth Dole situation with her using an address that isnt hers to establish residency.
    damn she went to my high school
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

Rusty Larue
    Quote Originally Posted by TenaciousKory View Post
    damn she went to my high school
    Thats ok, found out today that Sidney fucking Powell went to mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Highland Deac View Post
    That's who I was thinking about. He almost certainly will run for the GOP nomination for Burr's Senate seat in 2022. A Meadows/Lara Trump GOP primary would be fun to watch, albeit with the terrible thought that either of them would have a good shot at winning that seat in the general election, especially if the Democrats can't find a strong candidate to run against them.
    Josh Stein is a very likeable guy but he has his eyes firmly set on the Governor's mansion. I wonder if Cooper would run?

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Jackson for Senate in 2022. Stein for Gov in 2024. Cooper for Senate in 2026.

Quote Originally Posted by BeachBumDeac View Post
    I imagine Jeff Jackson will run. Im confident hed do a lot better than Cal Cunningham.
    Yep. He's an excellent candidate, even though he will only be 40 in 2022. Hoping that he will run for bigger things as soon as possible.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Jackson_(politician)

Quote Originally Posted by Stiles View Post
    Yep. He's an excellent candidate, even though he will only be 40 in 2022. Hoping that he will run for bigger things as soon as possible.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Jackson_(politician)
    40? If he were a Republican, hed be a federal court nominee!