• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Republican Bullshit

Fact: less than 80% of Bernie primary voters voted for Clinton in the general election. Fact: 12% of Bernie primary voters voted for Trump in the general election. Without that, Trump loses and the horrors of the last four years never happen.

Fact: less than 80% of Bernie primary voters voted for Clinton in the general election. Fact: 12% of Bernie primary voters voted for Trump in the general election. Without that, Trump loses and the horrors of the last four years never happen.

*is* this actually a fact? Sounds kinda made up to me

To be fair to Republicans , throughout history most governments were corrupt and incapable of doing things to help people

*is* this actually a fact? Sounds kinda made up to me

Unfortunately it is true. But I’ve really enjoyed learning that the purity test by the far left is either a figment of my imagination or no big deal.

Wyoming if you spend any time here and really read discussions you’ll find quite a few former “center right” individuals who have found themselves squarely in “the left” simply by standing still and sticking to their original principles.

Trump has dragged the party over the RW conspiracy cliff man. It’s gone.

this is me. I'm moving left just by NOT going insane.

This. Why does the left need to confront our most lefty members? Nowhere in the most lefty positions is there any exploitation of Americans (or foreign entities), or nefarious language to bamboozle Americans out of money, or policies that foist any ideology religious or otherwise onto other Americans.

The right is rife with it.

I agree with your overall point here - very little nefarious behavior on the far left. However, that doesn't mean there's no potentially harmful views. For example, oppressive taxation and awful union behavior are two things that I think would harm America. But I can say that without getting everyone on the left jumping my shit about it, which is a huge difference from the trump crowd.

What’s “oppressive taxation?”

Seems like hyperbole.

Can you provide a link or a source for these parentages, please? I've heard the second one before but not the first.

Republicans and “centrists” on this thread like to freak out about anything a perceived “lefty” says and dishonestly project it into the entire Democratic Party. Desperate bosiding. “Purity test” Fuck that shit wakelaw13. So fucking lazy.

In 20 years this will be super wrong.

Yeah. 20 years ago, it was 50% of the country is never gonna side with the group telling them people should be able to marry someone of the same sex.

"Extreme" leftists want to guarantee health care for all citizens and raise tax levels to align with most other first world nations.
The "extreme" right wing want to lock children in cages, empower white supremacy and allow billionaires to pay nothing in taxes.

But yeah they're the same thing. Fuck this moderate Republican revisionism. The reason this country is a broken mess if because you allowed personal greed and xenophobia to consume your party. You created Trump.

"Extreme" leftists want to guarantee health care for all citizens and raise tax levels to align with most other first world nations.
The "extreme" right wing want to lock children in cages, empower white supremacy and allow billionaires to pay nothing in taxes.

But yeah they're the same thing. Fuck this moderate Republican revisionism. The reason this country is a broken mess if because you allowed personal greed and xenophobia to consume your party. You created Trump.

Why not take a play from the Republican playbook. Pubs don’t run on locking babies in cages, no taxes for billionaires and white supremacy. They take the dem positions and demonize them and run on that alone. Don’t run on defund the police. Run on anti babies in cages and then once you’ve got control of all branches of govt then quietly defund the police.

Why not take a play from the Republican playbook. Pubs don’t run on locking babies in cages, no taxes for billionaires and white supremacy. They take the dem positions and demonize them and run on that alone. Don’t run on defund the police. Run on anti babies in cages and then once you’ve got control of all branches of govt then quietly defund the police.

I'm pretty sure that's what Joe Biden just did.

it's also dumb to be complaining about an echo chamber on the one thread dedicated exclusively to shit talking Republicans when there are plenty of other threads shit talking the Democrats with a lot more posts

Back