• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Republican Bullshit

It's become more and more obvious to me over the last four years that they are masters of projection. Whatever they're doing themselves they just blame on Democrats. If a Republican claims that a Democrat is doing something, you can be damned sure that they're thinking of doing the same, are in the process of doing it, or have already done it.

Yeah, there is no way Trump didn’t give some order along the lines of : “do whatever it takes *wink wink* to get a higher turnout than Obama. I want the biggest win ever, by any means necessary.” It explains why he’s so stunned that he lost. He likely cheated to get what he got, and it still wasn’t enough. Now he’s convinced Biden must have cheated.

Do I have any proof? No. But I’m not the president of the United States and this is just a message board. So it’s at least more appropriate than the president himself.

Last edited:
has WYOMING said what his conservative beliefs are and I missed it?

not sure where to put this, but the 737 MAX has been cleared to fly again. not sure I trust the process that led to this point, given everything that happened with it originally and the timing now.

Back