• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Post your 2020 “Black Friday” deals

heiscoming-e1385955675702.jpg

Got two Sonicare Toothbrushes for $60 apiece. This isn't a "smart toothbrush" but they are really doing some absurd things with toothbrushes these days. $200 so you can have an Alexa in the base? Track your brushing time with phone apps? Of course, having an electric toothbrush at all is kind of a silly luxury, but it can really get out of hand.

I've been trying to find a good deal on gaming monitors, but no real luck so far. I'm also knee deep in panel research. It seems like every upgrade in one field leads to a downgrade in another (syncing vs color vs bleeding). All in all, This Lenovo 34" Ultrawide seems like a solid deal, but people seem to doubt VA panels for color. It checks all of the boxes for me: 2k+, 144hz+, 32"+, curved, 1ms response, under $500 (and I'd really prefer to keep it under $400).

Any tips on which type of panel I should be looking for to get the most out of gaming would be helpful. I've already got a 4k monitor that works great for RPG's, but I'm missing the 144hz I need for first person shooters.

Last edited:
Just picked up my AllClad set from Macy's. Great deal. Thanks for the heads up, mdmh.

(Last year I bought myself the JCrew suit duffel bag thanks to this thread and it is awesome).

Just picked up my AllClad set from Macy's. Great deal. Thanks for the heads up, mdmh.

(Last year I bought myself the JCrew suit duffel bag thanks to this thread and it is awesome).

I have the JCrew suit duffel as well (maybe I posted it?)... Unfortunately, my travel (and suit wearing) has gone from 2-3 days a week to zero.

Back