• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CP3 traded to Suns for a boat load of players (Rubio, Jerome, Oubre, picks)

I had been hoping for the Clips to give him a chance to get to the finals, but I'm only a casual NBA viewer, so just tell me why I was wrong.

Here is the breakdown of the OKC's future first round picks (if the Clippers and/or the Rockets suck moving forward, OKC will be loaded):

2020 Draft
Nuggets first rounder (No. 25)
Lakers’ first rounder (No. 28)
Own second rounder (No. 53)

2021 draft

Own first rounder
Heat’s first rounder (unprotected)
Rockets’ first rounder (pick swap with either their own or the Heat’s pick) (top-4 protected)
Own second rounder

2022 draft
Own first rounder (top-14 protected)
Clippers’ first rounder (unprotected)
Report: Suns’ first rounder (protected 1-12 in 2022, 1-10 in 2023, 1-8 in 2024 and unprotected in 2025)
Own second rounder (could be owed to 76ers)

2023 draft

The best first rounder between Thunder and Clippers
Heat’s first rounder (lottery protected)
Own second rounder (could be owed to 76ers)

2024 draft

Own first rounder
Clippers first rounder (unprotected)
Rockets first rounder (top-4 protected)
Grizzlies second rounder
Own second rounder

2025 draft

The better first rounder between Thunder, Clippers and Rockets (Rockets pick top-20 protected)

2026 draft
Own first rounder
Clippers first rounder
Rockets first rounder (top-4 protected)
Own second rounder
Own second rounder

The link with the explanation of each deal leading the accumulation of picks: https://okcthunderwire.usatoday.com/lists/breaking-down-the-oklahoma-city-thunders-future-draft-picks/

Back