• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cheatin' TKory !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Biff damn homie sorry u got ur ass beat

I was wondering how long it would be before this made it to OGBoards and I was referenced. It’s maybe a half mile from my house. I don’t know either of these dudes but know lots of people who know both of them or one of them and it’s a big mess.

At the beach drinking on the balcony in shorts. Life is bueno.

I was wondering how long it would be before this made it to OGBoards and I was referenced. It’s maybe a half mile from my house. I don’t know either of these dudes but know lots of people who know both of them or one of them and it’s a big mess.

Yeah. That’s gonna be an assault charge. And apparently his own dipshit kid filmed it and uploaded it? That’s a special kind of stupid.

@Biff damn homie sorry u got ur ass beat

I watched the whole thing and I was like, "HOLY SHIT, WHITE PEOPLE FIGHTING AND THERE AREN'T ANY WOMEN INCOHERENTLY SCREAMING," but then my girl saved me right at the buzzer before the end of the video. Clutch.

Watched a movie last night and all I could think was “where are your masks?!” This virus has ruined me

Same here. I get nervous when I see people shake hands.

Will masks become commonplace in the US like they are in Asia even after the vaccine is widely available? I would lean yes.

Will masks become commonplace in the US like they are in Asia even after the vaccine is widely available? I would lean yes.

Asia is a pretty big continent bro, some places masks are prevalent others they aren’t.

Fucking white people.

I watched the whole thing and I was like, "HOLY SHIT, WHITE PEOPLE FIGHTING AND THERE AREN'T ANY WOMEN INCOHERENTLY SCREAMING," but then my girl saved me right at the buzzer before the end of the video. Clutch.

I think that scream might have been from the guy getting his ass beat.

I love the Twitter comments about beating up a mentally challenged guy. No, that’s just a southern accent.

Dude, we can’t even get people to wear masks right now while the pandemic is actively raging.

My wife reaaaaaly likes ocean front balconies if you know what I’m saying.

How’s y’all’s Sunday going, bitches?

Did my third 6+ mile run in as many days. Weather was cool today, but it is dry and without much wind so it wasn't uncomfortable. Planning on giving the house a good cleaning before the week ahead. Sadly, I am not near any ocean front balconies.

Chat Thread: KABOOM !!: Embrace the SUCK !!

My wife and kids left for thanksgiving week at her parents’ this morning. I had two biscuits from biscuitville for breakfast and now having a burger and beer for lunch. RIP me.

My wife and kids left for thanksgiving week at her parents’ this morning. I had two biscuits from biscuitville for breakfast and now having a burger and beer for lunch. RIP me.

Ummmmm......Are you me?

I had 2 biscuits from biscuitville this morning too and am now drinking a wicked weed pernicious. Haven’t had a burger yet but that actually sounds like a good idea for early dinner.

Ummmmm......Are you me?

I had 2 biscuits from biscuitville this morning too and am now drinking a wicked weed pernicious. Haven’t had a burger yet but that actually sounds like a good idea for early dinner.

I went country ham and spicy chicken & honey. What’d you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back