• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cheatin' TKory !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatcha wanna chat about dude?

I can talk about my boy was screaming at 4am due to gas and indigestion. That was fun. I'm a little worried that the boy has inherited the gastro issues of his father. I had frequent stomach issues as a child.

tried the windi gasspassers?

Yeah we've tried those and 3-4 different types of gas drops. Normally its manageable but about once/week his stomach bubbles go ham. Hoping to be through that portion of development soon.

If you want to take it to the Kids thread, we found some stuff that works.

i thought the chat thread was for chatting, i didn't realize after we ran all the women off there were still so many sensitive sallys on here

one thing about the South that you don't see up here are those cinnamon-glazed Sister Schubert ham rolls that folks used to pass out at Christmas

spending every evening with my identical twin nieces who are like three weeks old and it's crazy how they're genetic copies of each other but still have some pretty distinct behavioral/anatomical differences

like one is the loudest fucking eater and seems like she is just constantly farting/shitting in a laborious way and the other is pretty chill, gastrointestinally speaking

Country ham on a sister Schubert’s roll is a five star appetizer

I'm looking forward to the "FUCK YOU STEVE FORBES !!!!!!" thread.

Which will contain some very mild fence sitting critiques from certain posters who will cite them three years from now as evidence of either 1. their early consistent warnings while the rest of us morons missed it; or 2. their early unwavering support while the rest of us idiots whined

what is the best movie that came out in 1994?

forrest gump won best picture over four weddings and a funeral, pulp fiction, quiz show, and shawshank redemption

also out that year: lion king, true lies, the mask, speed, dumb and dumber, interview with a vampire, clear and present danger, hudsucker proxy, ed wood, ace ventura pet detective, d2: mighty ducks, reality bites, major league 2, wyatt earp, little big league, angels in the outfield, the client, airheads, little rascals, natural born killers, little giants, leon: the professional, legends of the fall, richie rich

what is the best movie that came out in 1994?

forrest gump won best picture over four weddings and a funeral, pulp fiction, quiz show, and shawshank redemption

also out that year: lion king, true lies, the mask, speed, dumb and dumber, interview with a vampire, clear and present danger, hudsucker proxy, ed wood, ace ventura pet detective, d2: mighty ducks, reality bites, major league 2, wyatt earp, little big league, angels in the outfield, the client, airheads, little rascals, natural born killers, little giants, leon: the professional, legends of the fall, richie rich

Is it Shawshank? It feels like Shawshank. Or Little Giants.

Related question, would TNT/TBS/USA cable syndicated hero movies like Shawshank find an audience today?

wow, that's a crazy awesome year

Leon or Shawshank for actual good movie

the mask and Ace Ventura? damn Carrey was in full Carrey

quiz show? man what a white person nomination. John Tuturro is great it in it, though

one thing about the South that you don't see up here are those cinnamon-glazed Sister Schubert ham rolls that folks used to pass out at Christmas

Speaking of - Sister Schubert rolls with country ham, holy fuck. That’s a God tier snack

I love those party appetizers that are the rolls with ham and cheese and the sweet mustard sauce that are all warm and gooey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back