• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cheatin' TKory !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dig ATS’s morning routine of Crunchberries, protein shake, energy drink and pumpkin seeds. COVID doesn’t have a chance against this fucking guy.

Biff, I’m interviewing for a couple of jobs at HQ based out of the city-on-the-incline. Pls provide me with ONE recommendation if I have to start spending a decent amount of time in Charlotte. Thx.

Biff, I’m interviewing for a couple of jobs at HQ based out of the city-on-the-incline. Pls provide me with ONE recommendation if I have to start spending a decent amount of time in Charlotte. Thx.

People seem to like the Whitewater Center.

biff is trying to steal the chat thread ! i will be holding a press conference at 2pm on OGBoardsNews. Thank you !

The 2yo’s wakes up every morning screaming oatmeal. Shit ain’t getting done around the house until she had her bowl.

If you remove the Paul Hogan posts we’d still be in Kory’s thread.

The Great TenaciousKory Chat Thread, with posts being far greater than the number of people who posted, cannot verify the post counts. Biff cheated big time, and got caught. An RSF WIN!

Nothing can be done to cure that giant scam. I win the Chat Thread!

I dig ATS’s morning routine of Crunchberries, protein shake, energy drink and pumpkin seeds. COVID doesn’t have a chance against this fucking guy.

The Crunchberries were a treat. Usually reserved for dessert in the evenings.

But when you wake up early and can't go back to sleep... You pour yourself a heaping bowl of Crunchberries and catch up on the Mandolorian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back