• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cheatin' TKory !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In today’s episode of Mako is irredeemably stupid I spent 6 episodes of the Great British Bake-off wondering how the fuck they get bread to bake at 115 degrees before finally realizing it was in Celsius.

How do y’all holiday shop for parents? We’ve never done elaborate or expensive gifts so I’ve always gone books/vinyl/etc for pops & have always struggle for mom. But I’m wanting to switch it up this year but still avoid elaborate/expensive gifts.

Outside of bar venues (where it’s usually some unsolicited drunk guy), I don’t think so. What other rock bands used them? I would probably enjoy them.

Not a rock band but I always liked that Ziggy Marley had a few all purpose guys on stage with his band. One dude rolling blunts the whole show, one guy dancing, one guy waving a huge Jamaican flag.

How do y’all holiday shop for parents? We’ve never done elaborate or expensive gifts so I’ve always gone books/vinyl/etc for pops & have always struggle for mom. But I’m wanting to switch it up this year but still avoid elaborate/expensive gifts.

I ask for Amazon wish lists

Apparently hitler started out his rise to power by trying to keep family gatherings to a minimum to avoid the spread of virus.

The fucking grandma flat out said she is looking forward to the “patriots” taking it to the streets and showing who is “actually in control”.

The grandma also was talking about her neighbor who “turned gay” because his dad was a closeted homosexual. Apparently gay is genetic, y’all.

But what pissed me off more than anything was one of the cousins boyfriends saying “doing basketball “, rather than playing basketball.

I’m gonna need some time to recover.

My wife and kids left for thanksgiving week at her parents’ this morning. I had two biscuits from biscuitville for breakfast and now having a burger and beer for lunch. RIP me.

tag: BBD loves meat

The grandma also was talking about her neighbor who “turned gay” because his dad was a closeted homosexual. Apparently gay is genetic, y’all.

But what pissed me off more than anything was one of the cousins boyfriends saying “doing basketball “, rather than playing basketball.

I’m gonna need some time to recover.

Why is anyone visiting their grandma this year?

Welp my cousin tested positive for the Rona after her son’s wedding last weekend, which we briefly attended. It was all outdoors but mask usage was 50/50. We wore masks, kept our distance and left after the ceremony (the “open air reception space” looked like a disaster) so we’re probably fine but I wouldn’t be shocked if half that wedding contracted COVID.

Regardless we’re canceling the small family plans we had this weekend and quarantining to be safe.
Damn Brasky you're an insufferable Everton fan but stay safe.

Excellent take. I think I’ve only ever heard a song from that album once on the radio or randomly anywhere. I listened to that CD many many times all the way through but I can’t tell you the name of any songs. Years later I read this review that explained it perfectly as “lyrical communism.”

Growing up in NC I remember hearing Rebirth of Slick on the radio when I was in high school like all the time. Loved that song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back