• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cheatin' TKory !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What're you playing? Wife and I have been going in on Mario Kart Deluxe. Lots of trash talking goes on.

I play Rocket League with a crew of 3-5 people that comes and goes. Play some Destiny 2 (don't really love it, but my friends do and I'm excited to do the next raid with them).

Then we just rotate random games (e.g. Fall Guys, FFXIV Online). None of us are really elite at shooters/FPS so outside of Destiny those don't enter the picture much (though I have a coworker who games with us that I'll watch play COD on twitch.tv because he's really good and it's fun to support him)

Chat Thread: 2020 : The End of Basketball. ?

I miss seeing my in-town friends once or twice a week, but through the summer it wasn't so bad (did distanced yard meet-ups once a month or so). With the recent upswing though that shit is gonna stop through the winter for sure. I also spend 2-3 nights a week after baby bedtime playing video games with my gamer friends. That can be a solid 3-5 hours of friend time that is super nice. Worth losing some sleep over.

My new son was just 5-6 months old when the pandemic went into full swing and I'll tell you right now it made things about 10 billion times harder.

Be thankful he mostly sit and stayed where you put him for at least part of that period.

I’m sure there is a sweet spot of having kids in the pandemic but it’s definitely not 18-27 months.

Be thankful he mostly sit and stayed where you put him for at least part of that period.

I’m sure there is a sweet spot of having kids in the pandemic but it’s definitely not 18-27 months.

You are 100% right and I actually typed something to that effect out lol (about how lucky we were he was not a very mobile baby when we needed to do full-time WFH while watching him), but decided Plama probably didn't want those details. Having our daycare plans upended 2 weeks before we were supposed to start was kinda rough though.

My kids turned 2 and 4 in March right before everything shut down. It was nice that they could play with each other every day. Also glad that they didn’t have elementary school classes get upended by the pandemic. 4 is probably the sweet spot for a kid during the pandemic as long as you can figure out some way for them to socialize.

Hey ATS. I’m at the gym at 945 on a Saturday night because impressing you means that much to me, bro.

Man, Zooey Deschanel in Elf is my exact sweet spot. That twee strawberry blond with bangs look is basically my wife.

worked out well for my brother to have newborns during the pandemic because my parents were able to drive up and help for a month despite the fact that my sisters have school (remote) and he can help out here and there while working from home

nice time to deal with the no sleep, constant feeding stuff too because there's nothing else to do anyways -- I'm over there helping out every afternoon and evening because I have nothing else going on either

finishing up my paper for my last class - the last thing I'll ever write for a course

bout to graduate from the 20th grade

fuccin done with writing semester papers tbh bring on the comps/diss

What’re you graduating with TK? Are you nervous about your defense?

finishing up my paper for my last class - the last thing I'll ever write for a course

Be careful what you wish for, young blood.

can't edit but meant to include PhD track

i was just being glib since ending coursework (taking classes) is a milestone here

Man, Zooey Deschanel in Elf is my exact sweet spot. That twee strawberry blond with bangs look is basically my wife.

You married a manic pixie dream girl? Congrats.

And yes, the boys is absolutely amazing.

Nice job kory bb

I know you have always Wanted to use ogboards dot com as source material and look ive always done my best to do posting but just let me know if you ever need anything

So do you get the 40,000 square foot house when you finish your dissertation or do you have to get tenure first?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back