• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cheatin' TKory !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp my cousin tested positive for the Rona after her son’s wedding last weekend, which we briefly attended. It was all outdoors but mask usage was 50/50. We wore masks, kept our distance and left after the ceremony (the “open air reception space” looked like a disaster) so we’re probably fine but I wouldn’t be shocked if half that wedding contracted COVID.

Regardless we’re canceling the small family plans we had this weekend and quarantining to be safe.

Breaking news: pentatontix still sucks. Nothing has changed from the discussion a few days ago.

Welp my cousin tested positive for the Rona after her son’s wedding last weekend, which we briefly attended. It was all outdoors but mask usage was 50/50. We wore masks, kept our distance and left after the ceremony (the “open air reception space” looked like a disaster) so we’re probably fine but I wouldn’t be shocked if half that wedding contracted COVID.

Regardless we’re canceling the small family plans we had this weekend and quarantining to be safe.

That’s sucks.

My whole family tested negative in anticipation of traveling to my parents but we made the decision it wasn’t worth the risk.

Where they live does not take this seriously.

Outside of bar venues (where it’s usually some unsolicited drunk guy), I don’t think so. What other rock bands used them? I would probably enjoy them.

The Mighty Mighty Bosstones had a guy that just ran around and danced on stage, and Pavement had Bob Nastanovich who officially played percussion but he was pretty terrible and his main contribution was running around and screaming.

Back in February we purchased a new refrigerator and put the old one in the garage to handle our COVID-related food stockpiles. The old fridge had warm and cold spots in it but still works fine overall. Due to space constraints, my wife put the fresh turkey she bought this week out in the garage fridge. Guessing this week's cooler weather impacted things because I took the turkey out this morning to knock the chill off before cooking it and it was frozen. So, we're going to fix all the sides today since that'll be plenty of food today and then cook the turkey tomorrow to have fresh with leftover sides. Pretty 2020 of you, Thanksgiving.

Ok, but that song is still a banger. As is “damn, I wish I was your lover”

Damn I wish I was your lover does rock.

I’m now listening to November Rain thanks to you guys. Happy thanksgiving to all.

I can’t think of a bad Nirvana song.

I’ve only found that angsty existential quiet-loud catharsis in one other band, which was my favorite band of all time, until I found out the lead singer was a sex pest.

which poster is most likely to be a sex pest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back