Page 23 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1318192021222324252627283373 ... LastLast

Thread: Chat Thread: Cheatin' TKory !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stugotz View Post
    which poster is most likely to be a sex pest?
    mdmh

Broderick Hicks
    deleted... not a day for recalling that
    Last edited by KickballDeac; 11-26-2020 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TenaciousKory View Post
    Isaac Brock is a sex pest?
    He did have a rape accusation against him. Was dismissed for lack of evidence. Still bothers me but I love his music so much though.
    Birds are real.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Hogan View Post
    mdmh
    ??
    Draxx them sklounst

Quote Originally Posted by TenaciousKory View Post
    Isaac Brock is a sex pest?
    Jesse Lacey
    Draxx them sklounst

Quote Originally Posted by stugotz View Post
    which poster is most likely to be a sex pest?
    I mean...

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxFaithful View Post
    I mean...
    Point stands.

In today’s episode of Mako is irredeemably stupid I spent 6 episodes of the Great British Bake-off wondering how the fuck they get bread to bake at 115 degrees before finally realizing it was in Celsius.

How do y’all holiday shop for parents? We’ve never done elaborate or expensive gifts so I’ve always gone books/vinyl/etc for pops & have always struggle for mom. But I’m wanting to switch it up this year but still avoid elaborate/expensive gifts.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Quote Originally Posted by KickballDeac View Post
    Outside of bar venues (where it’s usually some unsolicited drunk guy), I don’t think so. What other rock bands used them? I would probably enjoy them.
    Not a rock band but I always liked that Ziggy Marley had a few all purpose guys on stage with his band. One dude rolling blunts the whole show, one guy dancing, one guy waving a huge Jamaican flag.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuck95 View Post
    How do y’all holiday shop for parents? We’ve never done elaborate or expensive gifts so I’ve always gone books/vinyl/etc for pops & have always struggle for mom. But I’m wanting to switch it up this year but still avoid elaborate/expensive gifts.
    I ask for Amazon wish lists

I put up with 7 hours of Trumpism today with my wife’s family. The shirt they were spewing was next level.

My reward for nodding yes and not talking any shit? Blower. Totally worth it.

Apparently hitler started out his rise to power by trying to keep family gatherings to a minimum to avoid the spread of virus.

The fucking grandma flat out said she is looking forward to the “patriots” taking it to the streets and showing who is “actually in control”.

The grandma also was talking about her neighbor who “turned gay” because his dad was a closeted homosexual. Apparently gay is genetic, y’all.

But what pissed me off more than anything was one of the cousins boyfriends saying “doing basketball “, rather than playing basketball.

I’m gonna need some time to recover.

Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    I ask for Amazon wish lists
    “Alexa, what do my parents want for Christmas?”

Quote Originally Posted by BeachBumDeac View Post
    My wife and kids left for thanksgiving week at her parents’ this morning. I had two biscuits from biscuitville for breakfast and now having a burger and beer for lunch. RIP me.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeacDiggler View Post
    tag: BBD loves meat
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamyGoodness View Post
    The grandma also was talking about her neighbor who “turned gay” because his dad was a closeted homosexual. Apparently gay is genetic, y’all.

But what pissed me off more than anything was one of the cousins boyfriends saying “doing basketball “, rather than playing basketball.

I’m gonna need some time to recover.
    Why is anyone visiting their grandma this year?

Scooter Banks

Quote Originally Posted by CreamyGoodness View Post
    Apparently hitler started out his rise to power by trying to keep family gatherings to a minimum to avoid the spread of virus.
    Gets a blowie and immediately starts thinking of Hitler.

Quote Originally Posted by BillBrasky View Post
    Welp my cousin tested positive for the Rona after her son’s wedding last weekend, which we briefly attended. It was all outdoors but mask usage was 50/50. We wore masks, kept our distance and left after the ceremony (the “open air reception space” looked like a disaster) so we’re probably fine but I wouldn’t be shocked if half that wedding contracted COVID.

Regardless we’re canceling the small family plans we had this weekend and quarantining to be safe.
    Damn Brasky you're an insufferable Everton fan but stay safe.

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post

Excellent take. I think I’ve only ever heard a song from that album once on the radio or randomly anywhere. I listened to that CD many many times all the way through but I can’t tell you the name of any songs. Years later I read this review that explained it perfectly as “lyrical communism.”
    Growing up in NC I remember hearing Rebirth of Slick on the radio when I was in high school like all the time. Loved that song.