Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 213

Thread: Chat Thread: A Whole City, Based on Biscuits !!!! It's called Biscuitville !!!!!!

  1. #141
    Steve Lepore Paul Hogan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Sydney, New South Wales
    Posts
    1,722
    Quote Originally Posted by bmoneydeac View Post
    @Biff damn homie sorry u got ur ass beat

    I was wondering how long it would be before this made it to OGBoards and I was referenced. Itís maybe a half mile from my house. I donít know either of these dudes but know lots of people who know both of them or one of them and itís a big mess.

  2. #142
    At the beach drinking on the balcony in shorts. Life is bueno.

  3. #143
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Hogan View Post
    I was wondering how long it would be before this made it to OGBoards and I was referenced. Itís maybe a half mile from my house. I donít know either of these dudes but know lots of people who know both of them or one of them and itís a big mess.
    Yeah. Thatís gonna be an assault charge. And apparently his own dipshit kid filmed it and uploaded it? Thatís a special kind of stupid.

  4. #144
    Ishmael Smith CDeacMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Charlottesville, vA
    Posts
    6,712

    Chat Thread: KABOOM !!: Embrace the SUCK !!

    Nm reading tweet thread
    Last edited by CDeacMan; 11-20-2020 at 10:37 PM.

  5. #145
    Quote Originally Posted by bmoneydeac View Post
    @Biff damn homie sorry u got ur ass beat

    I watched the whole thing and I was like, "HOLY SHIT, WHITE PEOPLE FIGHTING AND THERE AREN'T ANY WOMEN INCOHERENTLY SCREAMING," but then my girl saved me right at the buzzer before the end of the video. Clutch.

  6. #146
    Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    At the beach drinking on the balcony in shorts. Life is bueno.
    Because my life is dope and I do dope shit.

  7. #147
    Watched a movie last night and all I could think was ďwhere are your masks?!Ē This virus has ruined me

  8. #148
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    116,419
    Same here. I get nervous when I see people shake hands.

  9. #149
    Will masks become commonplace in the US like they are in Asia even after the vaccine is widely available? I would lean yes.

  10. #150
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuck95 View Post
    Will masks become commonplace in the US like they are in Asia even after the vaccine is widely available? I would lean yes.
    Asia is a pretty big continent bro, some places masks are prevalent others they arenít.

    Fucking white people.

  11. #151
    Quote Originally Posted by JuiceCrewAllStar View Post
    which poster do you think has the most days per year where they've worn a turtleneck?

    I think Diggler is top 10%
    Lol wut? I wear a turtleneck if skiing and for zero other purposes.

  12. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by Donkey Deac Doug View Post
    I watched the whole thing and I was like, "HOLY SHIT, WHITE PEOPLE FIGHTING AND THERE AREN'T ANY WOMEN INCOHERENTLY SCREAMING," but then my girl saved me right at the buzzer before the end of the video. Clutch.
    I think that scream might have been from the guy getting his ass beat.

    I love the Twitter comments about beating up a mentally challenged guy. No, thatís just a southern accent.

  13. #153
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuck95 View Post
    Will masks become commonplace in the US like they are in Asia even after the vaccine is widely available? I would lean yes.
    Dude, we canít even get people to wear masks right now while the pandemic is actively raging.

  14. #154
    Quote Originally Posted by WRS View Post
    Dude, we canít even get people to wear masks right now while the pandemic is actively raging.
    It's gonna be like condoms. The people who should most wear them, won't.

  15. #155
    My wife reaaaaaly likes ocean front balconies if you know what Iím saying.

    Howís yíallís Sunday going, bitches?

  16. #156
    Scott "Rufio" Feather
    DeacInVermont's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Up North
    Posts
    5,120
    Did my third 6+ mile run in as many days. Weather was cool today, but it is dry and without much wind so it wasn't uncomfortable. Planning on giving the house a good cleaning before the week ahead. Sadly, I am not near any ocean front balconies.

  17. #157

    Chat Thread: KABOOM !!: Embrace the SUCK !!

    My wife and kids left for thanksgiving week at her parentsí this morning. I had two biscuits from biscuitville for breakfast and now having a burger and beer for lunch. RIP me.

  18. #158
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachBumDeac View Post
    My wife and kids left for thanksgiving week at her parentsí this morning. I had two biscuits from biscuitville for breakfast and now having a burger and beer for lunch. RIP me.
    Ummmmm......Are you me?

    I had 2 biscuits from biscuitville this morning too and am now drinking a wicked weed pernicious. Havenít had a burger yet but that actually sounds like a good idea for early dinner.

  19. #159
    Quote Originally Posted by mako1331 View Post
    My wife reaaaaaly likes ocean front balconies if you know what Iím saying.

    Howís yíallís Sunday going, bitches?
    Big congrats on the oceanfront balcony BJ!

  20. #160
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamyGoodness View Post
    Ummmmm......Are you me?

    I had 2 biscuits from biscuitville this morning too and am now drinking a wicked weed pernicious. Havenít had a burger yet but that actually sounds like a good idea for early dinner.
    I went country ham and spicy chicken & honey. Whatíd you get?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •