• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F*@$ Marry Kill? Tv version!!

Boomer_Online

Reaction score
784119_v9_ba.jpg

Joanna from Fixer Upper

730869f5a77215eab7a664457fb933e0.jpg

Brandi from Storage Wars

1484240451897.jpeg

Giada from the cooking shows

Love this game.
This one is easy though.
BBD hit the nail on the head.

You people obviously don’t have to constantly hear about ideas for renovations for your house because your wife i obsessed with fixer upper if you’re not murdering the Gaines lady.

And I’ve never seen storage wars, but that lady has a certain level of white trash hotness quotient.

You people obviously don’t have to constantly hear about ideas for renovations for your house because your wife i obsessed with fixer upper if you’re not murdering the Gaines lady.

And I’ve never seen storage wars, but that lady has a certain level of white trash hotness quotient.

Yeah but Joanna definitely has that conservative Christian vibe where you know she put it in the butt for years so she could still claim she was a virgin.

Marry Joanna. She's got low maintenance good looks. Great body after many kids. That's rare.

Fuck Giada. Rent, don't buy. High maintenance good looks that have not, will not, age well. Lots of make-up, big facial features, big boobs vs gravity and time.

If you've seen Storage Wars, you know Brandi is on wrong side of hot/crazy line. Besides, she has a stripper name.

But the food. You only need so many renovations.

lol yeah no thanks, Giada is 8 years older than Joanna and looks 10 years younger, plus I’m not into that weird American Christian trad wife 8 kids in a farmhouse live laugh love lifestyle. Gimme dat hot Italian divorcee. I’ll call Joanna when I want a charming accent wall made of reclaimed barnwood

This. I've had to tell my wife multiple times that there is 0.000% chance that I am ever going to Waco TX for a vacation.

This. I've had to tell my wife multiple times that there is 0.000% chance that I am ever going to Waco TX for a vacation.

Just drink your way through Austin and agree to drive up for a day trip. It’s an easy 90 min drive.

The Texas Ranger museum is pretty cool. But what makes the trip worth it is stopping in West, Tx (like 2 exits north of Waco) for kolaches. The Czech Stop is my fav, but you can't go wrong with any of them.

Back