• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: Delaware State Hornets - November 25 4 pm - ACCN Extra

It's impossible to know but I swear these kids seem to be playing with much more purpose, enthusiasm and focus.

Their body language just looks more confident to me.

I guarantee Manning would wear his mask better than Forbes.

Antonio def gives off a poor man’s Kyle Korver vibe. Always moving, high effort, you know he’s pulling the trigger quick. He’ll be useful this year.

How highly rated was ingraham as a recruit? He’s looked great.

Wake scored 65 points in that previous game. We have 59 AT HALF today.

Probably the greatest proof in college bball history to sever a coach for cause. Just abysmal Wellman settled for such horrid results for so long.

Will forever taint what could have been a stellar history.

Anyone else find it odd that the guys who played with Manning the most have struggled the most?

Massoud, Muscius and Neath just need to shake that funk and buy in.

Probably the greatest proof in college bball history to sever a coach for cause. Just abysmal Wellman settled for such horrid results for so long.

Actually if any of Danny’s severance is still in dispute/legal proceedings he is running to phone to call his attorney and settle for whatever he can get!

For Manning or for Wellman? Manning is always going to be known as a player, and Wellman had already tarnished his legacy with [Redacted]. Nationally, no one really cared anyway.

Back