• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: Delaware State Hornets - November 25 4 pm - ACCN Extra

Adams better find some time and practice free throws.

This is how a decent ACC team should handle a Delaware St... no offense to Delaware St. Great start!

Well Quadry came to play!

Listening to the game on internet radio... watching espn gamecast on my laptop , and an ipa in my hand, with a smile on my face... i know its just the first game against a shit team, but FUCK it feels good!!!

Somebody already pointed this out, but the new guys have definitely looked better than our returners.

Listening to the game on internet radio... watching espn gamecast on my laptop , and an ipa in my hand, with a smile on my face... i know its just the first game against a shit team, but FUCK it feels good!!!

We haven’t handled shit teams like this in 10 years.

Adams sweating like he’s played 33 minutes.

I think Mucius, and to some extent Neath, have forced things a bit. It seems like in this offense you can't expect to get "your" points, the shots are going to be taken by what the defense gives.

Back