• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: Delaware State Hornets - November 25 4 pm - ACCN Extra

Is this Del State team supposed to be a lot worse than the one that beat us a couple years ago?

I mean, Del State isn’t good but they’re a college basketball team. We are beating teams the way top-5 teams handle non conference opponents

Im not able to watch the game because Comcast doesn’t carry ACCN where I live. However, only looking at the box score shows that the ball is being distributed “equally” among all the players. I see 91 points but only 3 players with 10+ points. Also, I see that 6 of the 10 players have taken between 6 to 8 shots each.

Am I misreading the box score, or does the latter reflect the offensive philosophy being implemented on the court?

When was the last time I felt sympathy for one of our opponents?

Walk-ons coming on at 4:05 with over 100 points is an absolutely absurdly good feeling.

Im not able to watch the game because Comcast doesn’t carry ACCN where I live. However, only looking at the box score shows that the ball is being distributed “equally” among all the players. I see 91 points but only 3 players with 10+ points. Also, I see that 6 of the 10 players have taken between 6 to 8 shots each.

Am I misreading the box score, or does the latter reflect the offensive philosophy being implemented on the court?

If you get espn on your local cable system, you could have been watching in Watch espn as game is streaming on ACCXtra, not ACC Network. Shame you missed it

I mean, Del State isn’t good but they’re a college basketball team. We are beating teams the way top-5 teams handle non conference opponents

So this. This team is not finishing near bottom of ACC. Going to frustrate and surprise a lot of teams.

18 steals so far. Did a Danny Manning team ever have 18 steals in an entire season?

Reflects the offensive philosophy - lots of ball movement, cuts off ball and open guy takes the shot.

We had 6 TOs in first 9 mins, 8 in first half and have just 13 now with 4 mins to go up 105-46. amazing.

If you get espn on your local cable system, you could have been watching in Watch espn as game is streaming on ACCXtra, not ACC Network. Shame you missed it

You cant, unless you have ACCNetwork added in the cable subscription, which sucks.. I use my parents Spectrum account to watch ESPN, but they dont have ACCN added, so you cant watch the games live. Though, I beleive they put the games up to watch after theyve finished, like they used to when the FSN games were on.

Back