• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: Delaware State Hornets - November 25 4 pm - ACCN Extra

It's not on ESPN+. It's on the regular ESPN3. Sign in with your TV provider.

It looks like we have a plan on offense. May not be executing great, but there is a ton of movement and screens. Not relying on isolation.

My impression of the transfers is...not good.

ETA: Dubose looks good.

What is the point of having the guys spaced out on the bench? They’re being tested, they’re in each other’s faces during practice?

Ingraham with 4 quick points.

We are looking really sloppy with the ball but I have a feeling Forbes will get that under control. We just need to show improvement every game.

Coach Forbes will be earning his pay. Good heavens he has a lot of work to do.

somehow got it. Radio feed js 10 seconds behind tv. 1st time ever saw that.

We're shooting 7/12 from the field and losing to Delaware State. That's how sloppy our offense has been.

Hopefully most of these are timing issues. Lots of motion in the offense, so reads and timing are going to take repetition. The guys look like they're running through the offense though and attacking when they get a step. Something that always bothered the hell out of me with Manning was that people just held the ball, then tried to take guys off the dribble like we are Kentucky. Absolutely no help from the "offense" we were running.

Back