• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: Delaware State Hornets - November 25 4 pm - ACCN Extra

We also have an idea on how to attack a zone. 3 straight good looks from 3 after they switched, all three made.

Nice spacing, ball movement, and guys hitting shots. If it didn’t say “Wake” on the jersey I’m not sure I’d believe that was us out there doing that.

Some good movement and structure around the offense. We are shooting pretty well from 3. Forbes needs to hit the recruiting trail HARD for some legit post players.

Pretty sure that was not keeper as the timekeeper today.

Effort level definitely very high, especially on defense.

It’s sad how excited I am about just solid post offense.

But yeah I’m excited about Ingraham. 3-3. 9 points.

Early game jitters/lack of competitive play together for the deacs. Some clear defensive mistakes. Offense not overwhelmingly talented parts, but effective as a whole. Shooting is warming up. For starting out with a mostly new team, not bad.

"A little bit of Fragala on Ingraham's back" may be the worst thing I've ever heard on a basketball broadcast. Thanks, Evan.

Back