• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: Delaware State Hornets - November 25 4 pm - ACCN Extra

It’s sad how excited I am about just solid post offense.

But yeah I’m excited about Ingraham. 3-3. 9 points.

It’s sad to be excited that we’re up 18 on crappy team, but it’s baby steps.

I did not see Ingraham doing this in his first game. wow.

I don't know basketball the way I know football. It seems like on defense we're changing off of screens very quickly and focusing on getting into the passing lanes.

I wonder how many opponent 7+ minute scoring droughts we had during the entire Bz/Manning run.

Good grief, I don’t care how bad Del State is, this is the best ball movement and effort on D we’ve seen in forever.

Joining the excited crowd. I know this means nothing, but we look good and I’ll take it. Even if they’re the worst team in the country, we’re whooping them like we’re supposed to.

Honestly what am I even watching

Joining the excited crowd. I know this means nothing, but we look good and I’ll take it. Even if they’re the worst team in the country, we’re whooping them like we’re supposed to.

We haven’t looked like this against a team of any caliber in the last 10 years that’s for sure.

Yeah, feels like we haven't had a true "cupcake" game performance in years. I was honestly expecting an ugly game, maybe 10-pt win.

Yeah. The ball movement on the 2 possessions against the zone sold me.

We actually have a defensive identity as well.

This is it. We have an identity and plan on defense and offense.

So much fundemental basketball ball that has been missing for 10 years

Man. When was the last time we had a guy like Antonio who comes off screens and buries 3s? Let alone off the bench!

ETA: Well maybe we've had guys, but there were just no screens.

Back