• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: Delaware State Hornets - November 25 4 pm - ACCN Extra

Wow, Tariq can score whenever he wishes to and Johnson and Antonio are en fuego!

Not getting enough paint touches. Worried about the second half since we're less than 18 hours removed from Tuesday.

Honestly what am I even watching

Right? They keep doing this weird thing where they don't let the other team drive to the basket whenever they want, don't leave the guy on the wing wide open and they contest passes. I think there is a name for that, but I can't remember what it's called.

Whoever was cracking on Neath, he has 5 assists at halftime

He had a stretch where he was just kind of flying all over on offense and defense and looked out of sorts. Loved how he closed out last year but we are going to rely on him a ton this year.

The really crazy thing is Mucius and Massoud have done essentially nothing in the first half.

Did we ever have a 30 point lead in the entire Manning era?

Probably not. Because he was trash. 30 point leads remind me of when Wellman got an irreversible chubbby after his buddy Buzz’s Air Force team had a 30 point home win over wake.

Fuck you Ron Wellman.

For anyone not acquainted with a good defensive effort, please refer to the first half of this game. Delaware State shut off from the field for ten minutes. Anyone still think coaching doesn't make a difference?

Well it’s tough to be anything other than extremely encouraged by that half.

It’s so much fun to have that feeling again. :)

Only thing about this game that resembles the Manning era is the attendance number.

I haven't seen a well-coached half of WFU basketball in 11 years. Until now. I just want to see team growth and I think that will happen this year.

I only got to see parts of the 1st half. Saw lots of McKie. Anyone see Childress?

Are both Johnson and Williamson ETSU transfers? Or just Wiliiamson?

Back