• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: Delaware State Hornets - November 25 4 pm - ACCN Extra

we just scored 59 points in a half and Massoud, Muscius, and Neath made a combined 2 baskets. 50 points from guys who didn't play last year

OK so year one Wake gets Delaware St for both coaches. Manning loses the game and Forbes is up 29 at half. Sounds about right.
Give this guy 3 years and Wake is going to be a problem.

OK so year one Wake gets Delaware St for both coaches. Manning loses the game and Forbes is up 29 at half. Sounds about right.

Wake scored 65 points in that previous game. We have 59 AT HALF today.

I haven't seen a well-coached half of WFU basketball in 11 years. Until now. I just want to see team growth and I think that will happen this year.

I only got to see parts of the 1st half. Saw lots of McKie. Anyone see Childress?

Childress is there and probably loving working with someone who knows how to coach.

I get the feeling that if you are NOT constantly moving on both ends of the court, you're not playing for this coach.

Watch how we hedge the screens this year vs the last decade if you want a demonstration of how coaching matters.

Quick look - I think in 2016 we had a 34 point win over LSU and in 2014 we had a 34 win over Mt St Marys.

If Manning would watch the 1st half of that game he would learn more than he has his whole career. He should be required to do a compare and contrast year over year.

Pretty good evening, we’re up 32, walked out of the condo to lake in the back at half, one cast one bass.

Feels like we’re coming out of 10 years in the basketball wasteland.

Massoud going to have a real hard time scoring when he’s sitting for not guarding. Dude looks slow and feet are terrible. Dude better buy in fast.

Pinky really let the beer belly go during quarantine.

Back