• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: Delaware State Hornets - November 25 4 pm - ACCN Extra

Steve Forbes sells more virtual tickets than Danny or Jeffie could sell actual game tickets. #ForbesFactor

If Les decides to put up his PC with Forbes, you should make sure you watch it, you will be very pleased. In lieu of Les doing that, maybe just purchase a subscription to his site? It is well worth it.

Forbes is and will be a notable improvement. It is going to take a longer time than I want however.
If he ever says “paint touches” I’ll start wondering about my belief in his ability.

I found this...
Once ACCN launches in August 2019, provided you are a customer who receives ACCN from your pay TV provider, you will have access to ACCNX via the ESPN App. Go to ESPN.COM, click on Watch, select schedules and replays. On the next page that comes up, check the date, scroll under Football, select game
You will be required to give id and pw for your ty provider.

The game is listed there now. If you get it with an iphone you can broadcast it to your tv if you have a chromecast (i think that is the device)

Last edited:
Let's talk tomorrow's game...

Deacs by how many?
Leading scorer?
Any big surprises in terms of minutes?
What color polo for Forbes?

Forbes on the record with a starting 5 of: Williamson, Dubose, Johnson, Mucius, Massoud

So many questions to be answered.

Let's talk tomorrow's game...

Deacs by how many?
Leading scorer?
Any big surprises in terms of minutes?
What color polo for Forbes?

Forbes on the record with a starting 5 of: Williamson, Dubose, Johnson, Mucius, Massoud

So many questions to be answered.

Deacs by how many? -- 78-63 in an ugly game. -- so 15
Leading scorer? -- Dubose (16)
Any big surprises in terms of minutes? Quadry Adams with 12
What color polo for Forbes? Solid Black

Agree on solid black polo.

I think the Deacs win by 20+ and we see a lot of different combos on the floor.

Team high for 3s last year was 10 (done 3 times)... I bet we hit more than that tomorrow. Let's make that the o/u on made 3's... 10.

Agree on solid black polo.

I think the Deacs win by 20+ and we see a lot of different combos on the floor.

Team high for 3s last year was 10 (done 3 times)... I bet we hit more than that tomorrow. Let's make that the o/u on made 3's... 10.

I hope we jack up 35 threes a game. That'd be baller

Forbes did say that Quadry Adams has been impressive recently. He listens. He works hard, and he applies what the coaches are saying to practice and scrimmage situations.

It’s the start of a new era folks...... let’s fucking gooooooooooooo!!!!!

For the first time in a very long time, I will be tuning in to watch an insignificant OOC game with some degree of excitement. Now if we happen to pull a Stetson, then the honeymoon will be over pretty early.

Let's go Deacs!

Do y’all catch Forbes Radio show Monday night? I just listened to the recording of it and he was talking about how it will be great when post Covid they’ll be able to do it live at the Loop and Forbes asked Stan if he could get a beer during the show! He is the anti Bzzzzz and Manning. Ron Wellman would’ve never hired him am I love it!

Line has moved from WF -18.5 to -21.5. Seasoned bettors see an upgrade in the WF coaching box.

Back