• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020-21 NCAA Men's Basketball Thread - Will the Zags Go Unbeaten?

Good for Miami.

And just ahead of the Duke/UNC game this weekend. Excellent.

20 year old student sportswriters in Durham better watch out - K gonna getcha.

so BC had Covid-19 issues and still planned to play, but FSU (with its own issues) pulled the brake

this quote from Jim Christian - wow

"Our administration made the decision that the game needs to be played," Christian said Monday morning. "They know how I feel about it, but once that decision is made, my job is to get these guys ready. To let you know, we've spent the last two days trying to teach five guys our basic defense and offense so we could play Florida State on Tuesday night. [School administrators] know my opinion. It's not easy to do. It's a tough situation. I don't think anybody in the country has attempted to do that."

Wonder what the directive is in FSU’s AD. They were super quick to pull the trigger on COVID cancellations in football and now basketball too.

Please move this discussion to the Cancel Culture thread.

20 year old student sportswriters in Durham better watch out - K gonna getcha.

Wonder what the directive is in FSU’s AD. They were super quick to pull the trigger on COVID cancellations in football and now basketball too.

Super quick or super late?

Or, super unlucky?

I think this is the 4th time it's happened within 24h of a fball or bball game for them.

In fball, I know some blame was thrown at the ACC for deciding to do the final test in a time-frame that didn't allow for results before the team traveled, but at some point... the school should probably have a better grip on (non-mandated) rapid testing & have fewer of these 'oopsies' in crunch time.

Clemson up 7 on Carowhina with 7 minutes left.

2020-21 NCAA Men's Basketball Thread - Seems Like A Disaster Waiting To Happen

It's a shame such a bad UNC season wasn't more memorable.

Precisely. A heaping bushel of Tar Heel ignominy gone to waste.

Delaware State with their first win of the year - 81-80 over Lancaster Bible College.

So great that both Duke and UNC had shitty losses heading into their matchup against each other.

Warms my tiny heart.

Not sure how ESPN can handle this, UNC v. dook to get into the NCAA's, they are lucky its Super Bowl week to take the focus off.

I didn’t realize Shaka wasn’t rocking the shaved bald look anymore. The hair looks good.

4434a4004c220ab24f3b039266311d58.jpg

Back