• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020-21 NCAA Men's Basketball Thread - Will the Zags Go Unbeaten?

Looks like Lville's goose is cooked - mostly due to horrid shot selection.

Although I'm still smarting from our loss to the Irish last night (ugh), I still have to root for them against UNC. I truly believe I would root for ANYBODY vs UNC.

We lose in horrible fashion now we get another dose of dook hype 😡

We lose in horrible fashion now we get another dose of dook hype

I’m heartened that even Duke and Carolina have to play on the ACC Network.

Pablo Torre today said we actually want Duke to make it to the tournament to see them flame out on a national stage. But I’d just as soon see them flame out tomorrow.

I’m heartened that even Duke and Carolina have to play on the ACC Network.

Pablo Torre today said we actually want Duke to make it to the tournament to see them flame out on a national stage. But I’d just as soon see them flame out tomorrow.

Yes, would love to see FSU get their groove on and expose Duke's lack of athleticism in a big way.

Carolina with 18 offensive boards with 2 left in first half leading 47-33. I think record is 26?

Repeating what I posted last night, fuck Notre Dame. Hope they continue getting their ass kicked in the second half. The cherry on the sundae would be if Prentiss Hubb somehow gets his middle finger broken off during the second half.

Repeating what I posted last night, fuck Notre Dame. Hope they continue getting their ass kicked in the second half. The cherry on the sundae would be if Prentiss Hubb somehow gets his middle finger broken off during the second half.

totally classless...

totally classless...
I’m sure you thought it was really cool when he ran toward the Wake students and flipped them off after the game-winning shot last night. That was certainly the epitome of class. Glad to know you’re still cheering on the Irish despite that.

Can’t believe you’re wasting time responding to one of my posts anyway. Shouldn’t you be on every other thread defending Neath and Massoud from any and all criticism?

Never said I was cheering for ND. But keep on making up lies and deflecting your actions by going after me. How very Trumpian!

Never said I was cheering for ND. But keep on making up lies and deflecting your actions by going after me. How very Trumpian!

OK, I’ll go ahead and make the mistake of engaging with you. Which part of my post was totally classless? The part where I wanted Notre Dame to get their ass kicked? The part where I said that I hoped the player who flipped off the Wake students would get his middle finger broken off? By the way, you aren’t really stupid enough to take that literally are you? Given your posting history, probably yes. Finally, what the hell does Donald Trump have to do with this? Are you that sick and eaten up with politics that you can’t leave that shit somewhere else?

Ok, so the list of ACC coaches that should be fired (or put on notice) because their teams couldn't make baskets:

Forbes
Mack
Brey

Brey is the only one at all on a hot seat. His is more of giving him a gold watch for service and retiring early.

You were stupid enough to post it.
I stand 100% behind my post. You are either the dumbest person ever to post on these boards or you are just senile and pathetic now. Either way, run along and sniff Neath and Massoud’s jocks a little bit more. You can have the last word if you want. I’m done.

C024F2BF-2C72-45A5-A412-1DE6E0E76CDC.gif

So turns out that a 17-2 run is not all that....

....how about absorbing a 37-2 run nd?! :dumb:

So a Duke player has COVID and the team isn't playing tonight? I guess they are done for the year? Wow.

So a Duke player has COVID and the team isn't playing tonight? I guess they are done for the year? Wow.

Is this a Coach K ploy? Hmmm..

Yep, they are done for the season. FSU with a bye to the semis.

Back