• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020-21 NCAA Men's Basketball Thread - Will the Zags Go Unbeaten?

UVa squeaks by Syracuse on a buzzer beater. I think Syracuse has played themselves into the tournament.

Yeah, that was an exciting finish. And agree that the Cuse deserves a bid. But the last few minutes of that game brought back some painful memories for me. Not sure why more teams don't zone press UVA.

Regarding dook, does this put L'ville in protocol and potentially miss an NCAA bid? Forget about kaye, they may have screwed a team that could make the NCAA.

Wasn’t watching but it sounds like everybody & their mother wants Archie fired. What happened? I remember wishing we could’ve hired him.

amateur athletics:

GT could potentially win the ACC with a single win. A narrow defeat over shitty Miami lol.

Wonder what happens to those that hold futures tickets on GT to win the ACC Tourney. In mid-February GT was 40-1, but not sure if the books would just declare it a no bet, if they don't play the games.

The Jackets are in the ACC final, and have played one game against the #13 seed.

Too bad we couldn't have stayed in, we have the done our Covid time, we'd have an edge for winning the ACCT at this point. Of course in the current bracket I don't think we would have survived UNC, we would have needed to play Clemson in the 2nd round.

Apparently, Nate Oats had his team ready for their conference tourney opener. The Tide led Miss. State 47-19 at the half.

Also, Michigan's Juwan Howard was ejected from the MD v. Michigan game. Looked like Juwan was trying to fight someone (or more than one) on MD's bench. Weird.

Apparently, Nate Oats had his team ready for their conference tourney opener. The Tide led Miss. State 47-19 at the half.

Also, Michigan's Juwan Howard was ejected from the MD v. Michigan game. Looked like Juwan was trying to fight someone (or more than one) on MD's bench. Weird.

Best I can tell Howard and Turgeon got into it. Howard was ejected and Turgeon received one technical.

No surprise that Oats is getting it done at AL. Had a frosh go out with what looks like a bad knee injury unfortunately.

It's a bummer when teams advance via Covid in conference tournaments, but when/if this happens in the NCAAs, it's going to suck hard. Really hope that whomever hoists the trophy doesn't win the title via multiple forfeits, or even one, along the way. Obviously, the consequences will be worse as the tournament goes on. If a team advances to the Final 4 or the national championship game because a walk-on bench jockey has a fever, it would be a disaster.

If we get 2 good teams playing for the Natty in 3 weeks after more games than cancels it will be a miracle. My 87 yr old MIL asked why haven't they been vaccinated and I had to remind her it wouldn't have been a good look a month ago.

Back