• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020-21 NCAA Men's Basketball Thread - Will the Zags Go Unbeaten?

I really hate seeing a team completely fuck up the play and get bailed out by a foul call, but this is ridiculous.

The Baylor women's coach said they shouldn't do COVID testing at the Final Four out of fairness to the players who made it

I hate UConn, and that foul should have been called, but Bueckers is pretty amazing. I saw youtube videos of her in HS with Timberwolves players at her games.

I didn't feel like that was a foul in real time. The UConn girls were planted firm with hands up and she jumped into them trying to get a foul with the game on the line. But looking at it now, yeah, maybe whistle that. I don't know. I'm just reminded of how lame women's hoops is watching that.

As for the Baylor men, they are a lot of fun to watch. Always on the attack with the 3 guard attack and so good at interrupting passing lanes and getting their hands on things. They play hard on both ends of the floor. Mitchell is such a game changer. I'm not sure I've ever seen a player at any level so quick to get to the hoop. You blink and miss him. The scary thing is the other two have similar ability to take you off the dribble. They are excellent at loosening up that interior D by dribbling in, out, in, out, and then boom... like a sailor who has been at sea for 6 months in a whorehouse.

I didn't feel like that was a foul in real time. The UConn girls were planted firm with hands up and she jumped into them trying to get a foul with the game on the line. But looking at it now, yeah, maybe whistle that. I don't know. I'm just reminded of how lame women's hoops is watching that.

As for the Baylor men, they are a lot of fun to watch. Always on the attack with the 3 guard attack and so good at interrupting passing lanes and getting their hands on things. They play hard on both ends of the floor. Mitchell is such a game changer. I'm not sure I've ever seen a player at any level so quick to get to the hoop. You blink and miss him. The scary thing is the other two have similar ability to take you off the dribble. They are excellent at loosening up that interior D by dribbling in, out, in, out, and then boom... like a sailor who has been at sea for 6 months in a whorehouse.

I think the issue with the UConn girls is that their arms weren't really straight up. It also looks like one may have left her feet slightly.

Transfers are such a key part of college hoop right now from every level.

There are 6 teams left and key players on each remaining team come from among other schools:

S. Illinois
UNCA
Columbia
SE Missouri State
Utah Valley
Rice
San Jose State
Presbyterian
UMASS
Towson

That's just starters or first guys off the bench for the Zags, USC, Michigan, Houston and Baylor...

Last edited:
Transfers are such a key part of college hoop right now from every level.

There are 6 teams left and key players on each remaining team come from among other schools:

S. Illinois
UNCA
Coumbia
SE Missouri State
Utah Valley
Rice
San Jose State
Presbyterian
UMASS
Towson

That's just starters or first guys off the bench for the Zags, USC, Michigan, Houston and Baylor...

You can add Wake Forest to that list.

In the 55+ years I've been watching college bball, I haven't seen any in Gonzaga's league in passing and cutting. They are up there with the Willis Reed/Walt Frazier/Red Holtzman Knicks.

lol I know it's been stated before but holy shit it's been a day and I kinda wanted to watch the UCLA game but I think I'll go to bed instead

These basketball coaches have some pretty sweet chin diapers.

In the 55+ years I've been watching college bball, I haven't seen any in Gonzaga's league in passing and cutting. They are up there with the Willis Reed/Walt Frazier/Red Holtzman Knicks.

And they don’t take bad shots. Ever.

These basketball coaches have some pretty sweet chin diapers.

it has been like this the whole tournament. you'd think they would keep them on with the potential of being removed from the tournament if they have an outbreak. also love to see them wear the mask but any time they want to yell or anytime they have a huddle, they pull them down.

Back