• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020-21 NCAA Men's Basketball Thread - Will the Zags Go Unbeaten?

Don't look now, but UVA is hemorrhaging players right about now. Huff and Hauser move on. I'm hearing Murphy is considering a leap to the Association. And Abdur-Rahim, Morsell and McKoy are all entering the transfer portal. Add to that, Tony only has 1 recruit thus far for next year, a SG. I can get Morsell and McKoy. They're sophomores who really haven't progressed that much. Morsell is a good defender but hasn't found any shooting touch in 2 years. But Abdur-Rahim was a top 50-75 recruit and couldn't get minutes on a mediocre team as a freshman. This isn't good.

UVA is easy to recruit against because of their style. That said, Bennett won at Washington State with little talent. Before he got recruiting going, he won at UVA with limited talent. It may take a while before UVA returns to national championship contender status, but UVA is always going to be tough as long as Bennett is their coach.

Right now, their starting line-up next year is Clark, Beekman, Murray (Kiwi 4* 2G), Shedrick and Caffaro. I don't care how well they play the packline. That team does not have a winning record in ACC play. Bennett is not recruiting well off his natty and is losing decent talent. While I doubt the wheels have fallen off completely, I'm not seeing a coherent plan.

All PAC-12 women's championship game. #1 Stanford vs. #3 Arizona.

Conference of champions indeed.

Just move on. Just another one sided March ‘Madness’ game. This has to be one of the least exciting tourney’s since the move to 64 teams.

Just move on. Just another one sided March ‘Madness’ game. This has to be one of the least exciting tourney’s since the move to 64 teams.

I beg to differ. Lots of great wins by Cinderellas, plus we didn't have to put up with blue blood bullshit at all for UK and Dook or UNC for long. This is an worshipping but having 2 great teams all year gets us to see what should be a great game Monday night.

Why am I watching Miley Cyrus singing We will rock you?

Why am I watching Miley Cyrus singing We will rock you?

She has been doing a lot of 70s and 80s covers lately. Anything anybody with a high profile in the music industry can do to bring back rock n roll is ok by me.

Is Few being too cocky? Their fifth offensive option has their first seven points.

UCLA-Gonzaga is a great game so far. Will be interesting to see if UCLA can keep up this pace and shooting.

UCLA is playing great.

I don't think I've seen a better on-the-ball guard defender than Suggs in decades. The last college guy I can remember would be Kidd.

This game is an excellent example of how teams can very, very good D and still give up a ton of points.

That was an incredible sequence by Suggs. Wow.

A star with 4 fouls takes a charge on a potential game winner. Wow. Hell of a finish here.

Timme is like a way better Devin Thomas without all the mean-mugging.

The Laettner comps are pretty solid.

Back