• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020-21 NCAA Men's Basketball Thread - Will the Zags Go Unbeaten?

Chuck did call it at halftime saying, "Whoever has the ball last will win."

Zags are going to need rebound better Monday night.

I’m not sure I can remember a better college basketball game than that

I’m not sure I can remember a better college basketball game than that

There’s been some great ones over the last couple of tourneys (Purdue- UVA elite 8 game from 19, and the Nova title win over UNC in 16) and this game should be right up there with them.

That game is why you watch sports

I had a discussion about this with my wife today. She'll peek at the end of a book or last episode of a show to make sure her favorite character doesn't die. My kids will watch YouTube spoilers of a movie or video game. That bothers me to no end because I watch sports and I'm used to not being able to know how it ends. Tonight was a perfect example. The game that was supposed to be close was a blowout. The supposed blowout was a classic. You never know. That's why you watch sports.

The best basketball game of the season. If Gonzaga wins the championship, we will be watching the last 10 seconds of this game for years. If you didn't enjoy this game, you just don't like basketball.

Chuck did call it at halftime saying, "Whoever has the ball last will win."

Zags are going to need rebound better Monday night.

Who is going to rebound? Their guards?

That was a terrific game though, minus the awful missed call. You could see Cronin muttering “Riley is hitting jumpers.”

Juzang disappeared most of OT. He should have shot a 3 to win since no way Tiger could keep going. He was sucking wind with 5 minutes to go in regulation.

If the Zags don't box out and rebound better against Baylor, they are likely to lose. Most of the year, the Zags have group rebounded and gotten a of tipped balls.

Duke-Kentucky in 92? Not sure that one will ever be topped.

The angle behind the inbounder reminded me of the angle behind Grant Hill. Who was of course an announcer for this game.

Bears/Zags has potential to be a similar all-timer.

I had a discussion about this with my wife today. She'll peek at the end of a book or last episode of a show to make sure her favorite character doesn't die. My kids will watch YouTube spoilers of a movie or video game. That bothers me to no end because I watch sports and I'm used to not being able to know how it ends. Tonight was a perfect example. The game that was supposed to be close was a blowout. The supposed blowout was a classic. You never know. That's why you watch sports.

Yep, my wife does that too.

As a sports fan, it feels like that goes against the fundamental bargain you make when watching sports. 95% of the time you'll get an unremarkable game, but 5% of the time you'll be rewarded with a game you couldn't have scripted any better. You watch because you can't know which game it's going to be.

juzang is the best player i’ve ever seen.

timmy is the most disgusting player of all time.

Back