• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020-21 NCAA Men's Basketball Thread - Will the Zags Go Unbeaten?

Not that he still can't make a full recovery, but that isn't a good sign.

Would the coma indicate that it's likely more of a brain problem than a heart problem?

Praying for full recovery for young man. Doesn’t sound like he had any preexisting condition, but did have COVID this past summer. If they find out he had myocarditis then it is time to shut down bball. No way I would be playing especially if a possible pro career in balance with vaccine a few months away.

Grandfather did not confirm today that he had Covid. Where was that confirmed?

When was the last time the ACC had 0 teams in the top-14?

FSU is currently the highest ranked team in the conference at #15. Yikes

I don't think I've ever seen Dickie V call a Duke-ND game. I knew his family is a ND family, but man he slobbers over them more than he does Duke.

UVA to play Gonzaga on 12/28, a consolation prize for having their game against Wake cancelled. It should be a classic offense vs. defense contest.

UVA to play Gonzaga on 12/28, a consolation prize for having their game against Wake cancelled. It should be a classic offense vs. defense contest.

UVA has had to cancel some games. I've only seen them once, and they were awful. Gonzaga, otoh, looks fantastic. This could be their natty.

UVA has had to cancel some games. I've only seen them once, and they were awful. Gonzaga, otoh, looks fantastic. This could be their natty.

Yeah, I was reading yesterday that the new 5-out offense is still very much a work in progress. Maybe the time off from games gave them time to work out some of the wrinkles. Agree on the Zags. Timme is the new Psycho T.

Can Sarr and Newman take all the money they have lost at Georgia and Kentucky off their taxes next year?

Back