• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020-21 NCAA Men's Basketball Thread - Will the Zags Go Unbeaten?

This is the correct take. Damn, our priorities as a country are irrevocably fucked if we put healthy 20 year old athletes at the front of the vaccine line just so we can watch basketball.

Especially since myself and several other professors only left the house to teach this semester at D1 schools that did not allow us to teach online and got Covid. More schools will be doing this next semester so more teachers and professors will be getting sick. And we are not 20 year old athletes. I’m in my early 30s and in pretty good shape and still have chest pain weeks later.

Especially since myself and several other professors only left the house to teach this semester at D1 schools that did not allow us to teach online and got Covid. More schools will be doing this next semester so more teachers and professors will be getting sick. And we are not 20 year old athletes. I’m in my early 30s and in pretty good shape and still have chest pain weeks later.

Hey!!! We’re got Covid from education buddies!!! Although ironically enough I got most likely contacted mine from coaching basketball. Hate you’ve got lingering effects, bro.

Big debut for Chaundee - 18 second half points for #25 Michigan.

Sarr with 8 and 3 for #10 UK.

Big debut for Chaundee - 18 second half points for #25 Michigan.

Sarr with 8 and 3 for #10 UK.

"He [Brown] gave us a big spark," Howard said. "He's another experienced guy that comes from a Power Five conference. ... He was well coached by Danny Manning. I went out and got him. When I saw that he hit the transfer portal, I jumped on it right away."

Hey!!! We’re got Covid from education buddies!!! Although ironically enough I got most likely contacted mine from coaching basketball. Hate you’ve got lingering effects, bro.

Go us! Overall my case wasn’t that bad. I hope you’ve fully recovered!

Georgia State at Georgia Tech going to OT #4.

Edit: Panthers win 123-120. Whale of a ballgame.

Last edited:
Chaundee didn’t start, but still logged 21 minutes and hit 5 of 7 3s.

Sarr started and also played 21 minutes. Less impactful than Brown.

In other news, Pastner basically played 6 guys in a 4 OT game. Alvarado logged 58 minutes and Devoe played 57. Not a lot of depth there.

UVA goes down to San Francisco by one. That was USF's first win against a top-5 ranked team since 1981.

Looks like this season is going to be interesting. UV had a chance to win it with 10 secs left and the ball and could not get the ball in the basket

UVa is our first chance at a quality win. With the craziness of this year, there is a chance to sneak into the postseason and cause some havoc.

WhyTF wasn't UVA running their blocker/mover offense and was Stattman given any minutes? Huff also should have taken that final shot from the top of the key. That was an easier shot than what Hauser took, and there would have been time for a tap.

2020-21 NCAA Men's Basketball Thread - Seems Like A Disaster Waiting To Happen

Ohio and #8 Illinois are tied at 67 with 2:38 left on Big Ten Network. Ayo has 22/6/8.

Good finish. Ayo went coast to coast and got fouled down 1. On the line for two and hit both. Finished with 27/7/8.

Jason Preston for Ohio is NICE.

Last edited:
Ohio and #8 Illinois are tied at 67 with 2:38 left on Big Ten Network. Ayo has 22/6/8.

Good finish. Ayo went coast to coast and got fouled down 1. On the line for two and hit both. Finished with 27/7/8.

Jason Preston for Ohio is NICE.

My boy is an assistant at Ohio. He told me he thought they had a pretty good shot against Illinois. That was a heartbreaker.

VPI having a COVID upgrade to its schedule. Instead of playing Temple today they now face Villanova. Regardless of the outcome, Hokies everywhere have had a good weekend with UVa's loss yesterday.

VT hanging in there with Nova. Down 3 with 4:40 left.

Back