• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020-21 NCAA Men's Basketball Thread - Will the Zags Go Unbeaten?

Did they just reverse a charge and call it a block?

It was one of those cheap inbounding fouls where they try to get a defender to run though the screen.

VT wins 81-73.

VPI having a COVID upgrade to its schedule. Instead of playing Temple today they now face Villanova. Regardless of the outcome, Hokies everywhere have had a good weekend with UVa's loss yesterday.

Nice win for VPI. Mike Young has not had a great recruiting year. Maybe this win will open some eyes. He may be counting on some guys taking advantage of the extra year of eligibility and saving schollys for the 2022 class.

Dukies struggle and beat Coppin by 10 to open their delayed season. Lots of folks figuring it out as they go. Gonzaga with 2 out and folks waiting for impact of their games against KU and then Auburn. Exposure is exposure and as the WH learned at the Coney receptions, testing only means that day. Not what is incubating. Fits and starts should be our expectations. Miracle is we make it to March.

Laughing at Kentucky losing to Richmond. I for one will be rooting against Sarr all season.

Sarr had 14/7 at halftime and only finished with 17/11. Also had 5 turnovers.

How is he even eligible to play? Don't transfers have to sit out a year unless they're a graduate transfer?

Laughing at Kentucky losing to Richmond. I for one will be rooting against Sarr all season.

Raise your hand if you were against hiring Chris Mooney when we got DFL. Anyone, Anyone?

How is he even eligible to play? Don't transfers have to sit out a year unless they're a graduate transfer?

Pay attention dude. This has been hashed for a few months now. SEC did have to waive their own rule but what's new for 2020.

Chaundee not bashful today. 1/6 from the field all 3s in first half, UM losing 33-31 to Oakland. More shots by far than even the starters. Rest of team is 3/5 from three.

2020-21 NCAA Men's Basketball Thread - Seems Like A Disaster Waiting To Happen

Chaundee is now 1-10 from 3. 2-13 overall.

Had a good game in the opener, but has been awful tonight.

I’ve watched some of this Michigan game. Chaundee stands in the corner and hold his hands out for a pass. No one has passed to him yet, I supposed that’s a result of going 1/10.

So UNLV is up 13-0 on UNC. Wouldn’t have predicted that.

UNC is up 50-31 now at the first 2nd half TV timeout.

Richmond and Colorado have paused basketball activities due to COVID.

Oklahoma is now ready to start their season after a pause because of COVID.

The real disaster is if I have to listen to Bill Walton do another game.

It was hilarious. It was a nice change to listen to a commentator who was clearly biased for UNC's opponent. I hope the play-by-play guy got hazard pay.

My favorite was when Walton started talking about how much he loves stickers. He asked the play-by-play guy, "What's your favorite kind of sticker?" The guy responded "Potstickers." Walton said, "I don't know what those are. I know pot and I know stickers, but I don't know potstickers."

Back