• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Danny Manning Joins ESPN

ESPN should put a little counter in the lower corner of the screen anytime Mannequin is on television to have a tally of how many times he mentions paint touches during the broadcast.

He's the head commentator to call out bad coaching.....area of supreme expertise...

ESPN should put a little counter in the lower corner of the screen anytime Mannequin is on television to have a tally of how many times he mentions paint touches during the broadcast.

Could make a good drinking game.

At 7:59 EST talking about the Ohio State/UMASS-Lowell game Manning drops the paint touches insight...This guy is a straight up idiot.

I knew I should have bought a bottle of bourbon when I was at Total Wine this afternoon.

They just did the post-game analysis of the Texas-Davidson game. One commentator was discussing Texas' strategy of having its big guys dunk. The analysis concluded with Manning saying, "Paint touches, baby, Paint touches!"

They just did the post-game analysis of the Texas-Davidson game. One commentator was discussing Texas' strategy of having its big guys dunk. The analysis concluded with Manning saying, "Paint touches, baby, Paint touches!"

He mentioned paint touches at half time too. Too funny

A lot of vile hatefulness in this thread to a person that gave over 6 years to this program, including a tourney bid.

Maybe I need to rescind my drinking game suggestion. I cannot, in good conscience, be responsible for that much liver damage.

A lot of vile hatefulness in this thread to a person that gave over 6 years to this program, including a tourney bid.

I have no hate towards Danny Manning but John Collins got us that tourney bid. That team also underperformed like every other season under Danny. It's ight to make a little fun of the guy.

Yeah, I have no hate toward Manning and think he's a good guy who gave his best. I actually think he is probably a great big man coach, just couldn't make the jump to head coach. That said, the number of times he mentions paint touches is notably funny.

Coach DFL is also commentator DFL.

Daniel, who do you believe is the best big 10 team. “Michigan. The team not ranked.”

Back