• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Danny Manning Joins ESPN

The guy fucking said paint touches? I saw that on Twitter candy Thought it was a joke!!

Danny should have gotten one more year. This new guy will probably win some games and take credit for what Manning built.

A lot of vile hatefulness in this thread to a person that gave over 6 years to this program, including a tourney bid.

Give me a freaking break, it was a 10th place finish in the ACC and a play in game appearance loss and that was with the best player we've had since at least Aminu. Danny was a failure here and yet got paid tons for it.

Just heard Manning during a highlight package shout out a guy for getting to the FT line a lot and making the FTs.

During that same halftime break of Tech-Nebraska:

Host: "What does the Big Ten lead of the ACC tell you?"
Manning: "The Big Ten is just better than the ACC."

Reality: Tech, FSU, Clemson, and Pitt all won so the ACC went undefeated today.

Bones McKinney, Carl Tacy, Dave Odom, Skip Prosser, and Dino had something that the two coaches prior to Forbes couldn’t bring to a game. That duo never had the sixth man, the energized fan base.

Not sure what that means. The 10 year wasteland was not because of terrible coaching it was not having a good 6th man?

Manning is an idiot. Low IQ and a very limited vocabulary. Perfect for ESPN

Not sure what that means. The 10 year wasteland was not because of terrible coaching it was not having a good 6th man?

Well to your point, the basketball program was a wasteland due to terrible coaching. The 6th man, an energized fan base is what happens when you have a coach who works both hard and smart successfully recruiting the talent it takes to win. I was just underscoring an obvious inability for Manning to get fans to home games and yes due to terrible coaching.

Well to your point, the basketball program was a wasteland due to terrible coaching. The 6th man, an energized fan base is what happens when you have a coach who works both hard and smart successfully recruiting the talent it takes to win. I was just underscoring an obvious inability for Manning to get fans to home games and yes due to terrible coaching.

Winning brings fans. Fans help home court advantage. Fair point.

Back