• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: Longwood Lancers, 7 pm Friday November 27 - ACCN

Got my Steve Forbes doppelganger Nethead ready for game day. Let's go fellas

Last edited:
Man we rotate so much better defensively.

Defensive rotation is good, but allowing a guy to dribble between two players shouldn't happen. Mucius with 2 TOs already

Is anyone else’s sound a millisecond behind? It’s driving me insane.

God I would hate to be one of those fans on video and not be able to zone out and look at my phone or go grab another beer

Problem with the 5 out and no big is we can’t get penetration. First couple of minutes there was a lot of running and passing 35 feet from the hoop. Have to have guys cutting hard through the line or posting up to get better spacing and penetration.

I’m sold on Forbes’ defense already. I‘Ve never seen effort like this in a relatively meaningless game for WF. Maybe ever honestly. We look awful on offense though.

The D looks great. It’s clear Forbes’ message has been received. I love the effort and intensity, even when they have beaten our D like on the 3 after great ball movement.

I’m sold on Forbes’ defense already. I‘Ve never seen effort like this in a relatively meaningless game for WF. Maybe ever honestly. We look awful on offense though.

I'm convinced we'll be able to stay in games with our defense even if we can't get off or hit good shots.

This. This is the most energy I can remember on the defensive end ever. I’m loving seeing it and the purposeful cuts on offense.

Mucius scoring twice on post-ups is a nice surprise.

Back