• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: Longwood Lancers, 7 pm Friday November 27 - ACCN

Man, a rough string of defensive possessions for Massoud. He looks slow

Masosud, however is a defensive liability against guards or big men. Fortunately, Ody should be solid on D.

Man, a rough string of defensive possessions for Massoud. He looks slow

Yep. Makes me wonder if it’s fitness or if he’s gonna end up seeing less playing time. I don’t see Forbes compromising on playing D.

Gotta improve our rebounding.
Seems like Lliteras is always right above the hole.
We gotta lick that.

Yeah. Ody and Ingraham should end up playing most of the minutes at the 5. Ody/Ingraham at the 5 and Massoud/Mucius at the 4 makes a bunch of sense.

I think we'll still see Massoud at the 5 in some lineups though.

Yep. Makes me wonder if it’s fitness or if he’s gonna end up seeing less playing time. I don’t see Forbes compromising on playing D.

One thing we don't have a good idea about is who has been ill. That could impact fitness.

Turnover numbers need to improve bigly or we’ll lose one of these cupcakes. Antonio can get rid of the ball so quickly on 3s it’s really impressive.

Turnover numbers need to improve bigly or we’ll lose one of these cupcakes. Antonio can get rid of the ball so quickly on 3s it’s really impressive.

I love Forbes and we’re gonna be better each year but there are absolutely no cupcakes for us this season.

We ended the half poorly. Defense was not good on last possession. I expect Forbes will chew on them and we will be better in 2nd half, but most glaring stat is 2-10 on 3 pt line. Not good

Let’s see how we close the half.

giphy.gif

Back