• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report: Longwood Lancers, 7 pm Friday November 27 - ACCN

I mean this is a big half for Forbes. If we have to add freaking Longwood to our laundry list of cupcake defeats, he’s going to have a tough time drumming up any enthusiasm for quite some time.

We do not have a great roster. I do like the ball movement on offense and defense is much more aggressive than under Manning. Just need the talent to arrive.

We do not have a great roster. I do like the ball movement on offense and defense is much more aggressive than under Manning. Just need the talent to arrive.

There should be enough talent at Wake to beat Longwood.

Inability to hit the 3 has hurt the offense. Lack of a post defender is costing the D. When Deacs double low the Lancers hit 3's. No double and the post is abused. Lack of rebounding not helping matters.

I like the effort but man are we ice cold

Massoud having the issues in Jersey #25 that Darius Songaila had.

If Sarr and chaundee were still here we would be middle of the pack in the ACC. We just don't have the talent under the hoop.

I mean Longwood looks like the better team. Wish I had a KickerBall to play with instead of watch this garbage.

This is rough to say the least. Going to be a long season.

Back